Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Grocery Shop Now DOTD

Color: BlackChange

on June 10, 2014
Very disappointed. Purchased a iPhone, when I received it, the phone was a piece of junk. I returned the phone for a refund, know she is saying I damaged the phone and will only give me a partial refund (what, one dollar?) Because she had to pay to get it repaired.I know it is not Amazon fault, that unfortunately there is dishonest people selling items through Amazon but I am extremely upset.
on May 13, 2014
I purchased the the Iphone for my daughter's birthday and it came almost a month later. When it arrived we found that it was locked and possibly stolen. I sent it back right away and asked for a second phone, only to find it too was locked, rendering it useless. I again promptly returned the second phone. I was told that I will receive a refund once the phone was inspected. I patiently waited, requesting a status update once a week. Eventually, they stopped responding. I filed a claim, submitting my tracking # and everything only to be denied. I called Amazon to dispute it further only to be told that I didn't request a signature with delivery and there's no way to prove that they received it. That's fine. I have spent a good bit of money with Amazon through the years but I am done. I feel that I had been had and now I'm out over $240 for the phone.
on March 22, 2012
I bought this phone a few weeks back refurbished from Pasha Electronics (one of the available sellers) for about $350 plus shipping. It came very quickly via USPS and AT&T had no problems porting everything from my old iPhone 3G to said iPhone 4. The condition it was in when it arrived was very good, only one minor shallow scratch near the bottom right corner. The audio was crisp. Even the signal seemed to be better when the phone was configured properly. However, I'm giving this item, well, the seller really, 2 out of 5 stars because they sent me a phone with faulty connectors on its logic board. The rear camera would not initialize no matter what I did meaning that the virtual shutter would not open no matter how long you waited for it. I tried everything to get it working again. Apps that didn't use the shutter, on and off tricks, force quitting, hard reset, a couple of complete device restores, everything short of completely wiping the phone and starting from an empty shell, even buying 2 new rear camera units and switching both out for the original unit that came in the phone, still nothing! And the high end sharp optics rear camera was one of the major reasons why I bought this phone in the first place! So I eventually had to go into the Apple Store and get the phone replaced with a completely new phone for another $150 due to there being no warranty on the refurbed unit I bought from Pasha Electronics. I'm upset and annoyed that I ended up having to pay more in order to correct the seller's simple mistake of not testing the devices (which should have been Apple Certified Refurbished by the way; they are not when you buy from this seller) to ensure that they are in proper working order before they ship them out to their customers, which would've taken only about an extra 5 minutes to do.

Long story short, DO NOT BUY FROM PASHA ELECTRONICS! Buy from Apple or an authorized Apple dealer instead. Don't get screwed like I did.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this phone for my daughter. She is very pleased with it, she said that everything works great. Loves that she can elimate the need for her ipod with the phone, and the camera works great.
on July 6, 2011
Below is my review of the 16GB model that I purchased in September. Please note that this is strictly my opinion of the phone itself, I have no knowledge of this seller or the condition of the phones they sell.

I had the 8GB 3G model and thought that was great, until I got a demo of the iPhone 4. Man is this version is light years ahead of the original model.

With a 1Ghz CPU, and 16GB of flash memory, this thing is a portable office/entertainment center par excellence. I've had this phone for 3 months without a single problem, the display is nice and sharp, the apps load very fast, and I now have over 130 apps to perform just about every duty you could possibly think of with absolutely no impact on performance. And on the ATT 3G network, I average download speeds of around 1.8Mbps, and over 1M upload speeds....and how do I know that, cause I got an app that tells me that's how. BTW, the display is the equivalent of a 960x640 on your desktop (double the 3G model) so what you see is essentially a high res yield and page loads are superfast. And resident memory, after a full days use I just checked and still had 120Mb of Ram available. On the 3G model that number was usually down around 4Mb by the end of the work day and had to be refreshed.

I was in the computer/design/manufacturing business for 20 years, and this is by far the most amazing piece of technology I have ever seen or imagined. Even the battery life is 3x better than the previous model, and thats a good thing cause its integrated but a full charge should yield and entire days work of calls, emails, surfing the web, SMS messaging, and play. I no longer need my laptop cause there's nothing I cant do with the iPhone, and that includes sending faxes, editing Excel or Word documents, and even printing. A flash for the 5MP camera, an HD video camera, and even real time video conferencing over a wireless network, and Bluetooth that unlike the 3G model is actually compatible with everything you throw at it, including Garmin GPS....just amazing. This thing even has 2 mics with noise suppression so calls are clearer on the other end. Man, Apple hit this one out of the park.

BTW, with all the apps, music, and videos I've got loaded on this thing I've still got 10GB of flash memory remaining. I cant imagine why anybody would need more storage, and the 32GB model isn't any faster and doesn't have any more features. You'll need iTunes on your desktop to get the most out of this phone and iTunes can be a little intimidating at first but its worth the trouble, and all the instruction you need can be found on the web or Youtube for transferring photos, videos, music, apps, etc.

Update 12/09/10: I've been reading up on the "antenna problem" with the iPhone 4G and have this to say.... It is easily cured by slapping on a hard case or shell on the phone, which eliminates the issue I see some people complaining about. I have personally never experienced this issue because I left the AT&T store with a protective shell on my phone which virtually everybody I've ever seen with an iPhone has anyway. Very simply you CANNOT replicate the reported "death grip" problem with a shell around the outer frame. Cant be done. And BTW, I don't know if its due to network improvements or what but lately I'm getting 4Mbps download speeds so if anything I'm happier with my purchase now than I was 4 months ago. Zero complaints, and that's something most smartphone users of other OEM products can't say.

Apparently this phone from Worldwide Distributors is LOCKED, according to other reviewers on Amazon. If you plan to use this phone outside AT&T's network you may have a problem. A word of advise is to contact these sellers with all your questions re: status of the phone, new or refurbs, return policy, warranty, etc before buying. Most of the one star reviews on Amazon are from idiots that paid $800 for this phone without doing proper due diligence.

A final word: Beware negative reviews on here that are filled with bad English and are authored by individuals who have written only one review (on the iPhone) and posted it in several locations on Amazon's site. Its easy to pick these out, and they have no doubt been written by the same person. See the comments section for a definitive review on the Iphone 4 and the overblown "antenna issue" from

Oh wait, I do have one complaint about the iPhone 4. Several times a month my girlfriend gets mad at me and hangs up in the middle of the conversation so I guess I'm suffering from this "dropped call" thing after all. haw haw
on January 27, 2012
i received my iphone earlier today & it looks like i just bought it at the apple store ! soo happy with my purchase definately will be purchasing from you guys again !
on January 15, 2014
D Marketing is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with they sold me a used phone that was suppose to be new! Then I went to AT&T to have it activated and they told me the phone was reported stolen or lost!!! This was suppose to be a Christmas gift!!! when I sent the phone back they then tried to say they didn't receive it when usps had them sign for the delivery I would give them NO STARS if I could but I can't.
on August 28, 2011
IPhone came on time, package was in a good condition, but and big but there was some scratches around the phone, which was very disappointing to me, as I am buying new phone which should come with zero scratches.
1919 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2011
Never been happier. Works Really Well. Perfect Condition! Easy to use. Love all the apps I can get on it. Use this phone for everything
on May 16, 2014
This phone is a pretty good deal for the money that it cost -- my niece has noticed a couple of odd quirks with it, but nothing that would have prevented her from buying the phone. We have AT&T and were able to buy this phone, bring it to the store, get a free Sim card and then have it activated same-day -- only costs $15/month for this line b/c it's a phone that's not in contract even though it's an iPhone. Not bad.