5.0 out of 5 stars A counter to the absurd 2 star "review" posted here.
Below is my review of the 16GB model that I purchased in September. Please note that this is strictly my opinion of the phone itself, I have no knowledge of this seller or the condition of the phones they sell.

Published on July 6, 2011 by Ghenghis

2.0 out of 5 stars Phone works great, the camera however...
Published on March 22, 2012 by B. Dickey

2.0 out of 5 stars Phone works great, the camera however..., March 22, 2012
This review is from: Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 16GB (AT&T) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone a few weeks back refurbished from Pasha Electronics (one of the available sellers) for about $350 plus shipping. It came very quickly via USPS and AT&T had no problems porting everything from my old iPhone 3G to said iPhone 4. The condition it was in when it arrived was very good, only one minor shallow scratch near the bottom right corner. The audio was crisp. Even the signal seemed to be better when the phone was configured properly. However, I'm giving this item, well, the seller really, 2 out of 5 stars because they sent me a phone with faulty connectors on its logic board. The rear camera would not initialize no matter what I did meaning that the virtual shutter would not open no matter how long you waited for it. I tried everything to get it working again. Apps that didn't use the shutter, on and off tricks, force quitting, hard reset, a couple of complete device restores, everything short of completely wiping the phone and starting from an empty shell, even buying 2 new rear camera units and switching both out for the original unit that came in the phone, still nothing! And the high end sharp optics rear camera was one of the major reasons why I bought this phone in the first place! So I eventually had to go into the Apple Store and get the phone replaced with a completely new phone for another $150 due to there being no warranty on the refurbed unit I bought from Pasha Electronics. I'm upset and annoyed that I ended up having to pay more in order to correct the seller's simple mistake of not testing the devices (which should have been Apple Certified Refurbished by the way; they are not when you buy from this seller) to ensure that they are in proper working order before they ship them out to their customers, which would've taken only about an extra 5 minutes to do.

Long story short, DO NOT BUY FROM PASHA ELECTRONICS! Buy from Apple or an authorized Apple dealer instead. Don't get screwed like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars A counter to the absurd 2 star "review" posted here., July 6, 2011

I had the 8GB 3G model and thought that was great, until I got a demo of the iPhone 4. Man is this version is light years ahead of the original model.

With a 1Ghz CPU, and 16GB of flash memory, this thing is a portable office/entertainment center par excellence. I've had this phone for 3 months without a single problem, the display is nice and sharp, the apps load very fast, and I now have over 130 apps to perform just about every duty you could possibly think of with absolutely no impact on performance. And on the ATT 3G network, I average download speeds of around 1.8Mbps, and over 1M upload speeds....and how do I know that, cause I got an app that tells me that's how. BTW, the display is the equivalent of a 960x640 on your desktop (double the 3G model) so what you see is essentially a high res yield and page loads are superfast. And resident memory, after a full days use I just checked and still had 120Mb of Ram available. On the 3G model that number was usually down around 4Mb by the end of the work day and had to be refreshed.

I was in the computer/design/manufacturing business for 20 years, and this is by far the most amazing piece of technology I have ever seen or imagined. Even the battery life is 3x better than the previous model, and thats a good thing cause its integrated but a full charge should yield and entire days work of calls, emails, surfing the web, SMS messaging, and play. I no longer need my laptop cause there's nothing I cant do with the iPhone, and that includes sending faxes, editing Excel or Word documents, and even printing. A flash for the 5MP camera, an HD video camera, and even real time video conferencing over a wireless network, and Bluetooth that unlike the 3G model is actually compatible with everything you throw at it, including Garmin GPS....just amazing. This thing even has 2 mics with noise suppression so calls are clearer on the other end. Man, Apple hit this one out of the park.

BTW, with all the apps, music, and videos I've got loaded on this thing I've still got 10GB of flash memory remaining. I cant imagine why anybody would need more storage, and the 32GB model isn't any faster and doesn't have any more features. You'll need iTunes on your desktop to get the most out of this phone and iTunes can be a little intimidating at first but its worth the trouble, and all the instruction you need can be found on the web or Youtube for transferring photos, videos, music, apps, etc.

Update 12/09/10: I've been reading up on the "antenna problem" with the iPhone 4G and have this to say.... It is easily cured by slapping on a hard case or shell on the phone, which eliminates the issue I see some people complaining about. I have personally never experienced this issue because I left the AT&T store with a protective shell on my phone which virtually everybody I've ever seen with an iPhone has anyway. Very simply you CANNOT replicate the reported "death grip" problem with a shell around the outer frame. Cant be done. And BTW, I don't know if its due to network improvements or what but lately I'm getting 4Mbps download speeds so if anything I'm happier with my purchase now than I was 4 months ago. Zero complaints, and that's something most smartphone users of other OEM products can't say.

Apparently this phone from Worldwide Distributors is LOCKED, according to other reviewers on Amazon. If you plan to use this phone outside AT&T's network you may have a problem. A word of advise is to contact these sellers with all your questions re: status of the phone, new or refurbs, return policy, warranty, etc before buying. Most of the one star reviews on Amazon are from idiots that paid $800 for this phone without doing proper due diligence.

A final word: Beware negative reviews on here that are filled with bad English and are authored by individuals who have written only one review (on the iPhone) and posted it in several locations on Amazon's site. Its easy to pick these out, and they have no doubt been written by the same person. See the comments section for a definitive review on the Iphone 4 and the overblown "antenna issue" from Anandtech.com

Oh wait, I do have one complaint about the iPhone 4. Several times a month my girlfriend gets mad at me and hangs up in the middle of the conversation so I guess I'm suffering from this "dropped call" thing after all. haw haw

1.0 out of 5 stars scratches around the phone, August 28, 2011
IPhone came on time, package was in a good condition, but and big but there was some scratches around the phone, which was very disappointing to me, as I am buying new phone which should come with zero scratches.
Alfredo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, September 15, 2011
Never been happier. Works Really Well. Perfect Condition! Easy to use. Love all the apps I can get on it. Use this phone for everything

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 review, March 2, 2012
armando sanchez (houston, texas United States) - See all my reviews
Im on my 2nd iPhone 4, to me this device captures all of what an phone should be, and strive to be. It's beautiful design of reinforced glass, the minimalistic feel and premium quality make this device a cut above the rest. Great camera, great music integration, fantastic clarity of the screen, and to me it's best quality is its size.

I'm president of the fat finger club! I have big hands, and even with a 3.5' screen, I can hit each letter on the keyboard with amazing accuracy. I don't have anything against other phone makers who love putting out 4.3-5.3 inch screens. To each there own-for me, the iPhone hits the perfect size.

Pros: music, apps, browser, email, display, auto correct, keyboard, iOS platform, video playback, camera, multi-tasking, size of the device.
Cons: it might be reinforced glass, it's still glass, the antenna, and the home button. Never was a fan of the home button, mainly because after a while, it'll start to stick, or you have to keep repeatedly pressing it.

To anyone who hasn't yet bought a smart phone, and is thinking about buying one, I recommend the iPhone. There isn't a very steep learning curve, in fact, you'll learn the device inside a few hours.

And to anyone who wants to upgrade to the 4s, I've played with one, of you have a 4, stay with it til the 5 comes out, if you have a 3GS or 3G its well worth it to upgrade.

Remember, the iPhone 4 is first and foremost a phone, so don't get it if you aren't in a good coverage area, because the antenna really isn't as good as phones like the droid razr, or phones from htc, they build phones with great cellular radios.

3.0 out of 5 stars Efficient return of this item, June 27, 2014
The phone did not fit in the case and had a deadspot on the left side of the screen. Was returned and not replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 iphones happy teenagers, June 8, 2014
We received our order earlier than expected! My kids were able to update software immediately, all features worked perfectly and thus have two happy teenagers/parents! Highly recommend buying from laptopangels!

5.0 out of 5 stars A HAPPY CUSTOMER, June 5, 2014
I ORDERED THE IPHONE 4 FOR MY HUSBAND ABSOLUTELY DID NOT EXPECT THE PHONE TO LOOK BRAND NEW, BUT IT DID. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT , DELIVERY WAS ON TIME. I AM VERY HAPPY I ORDERED FROM PHONE2DRIVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, June 16, 2014
Came in quickly, works perfectly! No noticeable scratches just minimal ones from wear and tear, battery is great also. Thank you for the great phone!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's really good but like a spec of water touched the screen ..., June 29, 2014
It's really good but like a spec of water touched the screen and I couldn't stop it from calling people