- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 225 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Apple iPhone 5 Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
- GSM Factory Unlocked: Device is unlocked for use on any GSM network, please contact your service provider prior to purchasing to ensure full compatibility. GSM providers include AT&T & T-Mobile. Not compatible with Sprint or Verizon.
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G. Display: 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display.
- A6 chip, iCloud, 8.0MP iSight camera, All-new EarPods and improved audio, iOS version may very.
- In the package: iPhone 5 16GB, USB Cable, Wall Charger, EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation. (Nano-SIM required, not included. Please obtain from service provider)
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Retina display is awesome. Everything looks more defined and sharper. It is like wearing glasses for the first time! There is much color and clarity out there... or should I say, in those digital images and videos... needless to say, the camera as well captures great images.
2) Call quality is excellent, no issues at all. I also like the new earbuds better. They fit my ears better and call signal is very good. By the way, the packaging of the earphones was A+++.
3) Build - same as all previous iPhones, maybe a tad sturdier. I dropped my phone last night when I got off my car, so it now has a skid mark one of the aluminum corners - boy am I happy it was just a ragged little nick on the outer antenna (corner). The glass did not shatter or crack. The aluminum back wasn't scratched. Of course the way it fell may have mattered, but still, a drop on our concrete garage floor is a drop. The experience speaks well of Apple.
4) Size and shape - this is where I took out a star. The increased screen size looks good. But a longer, thinner, "uniform-flatness" shape - although indeed a great form factor visually - does not translate into a comfortable hold. I feel like I am holding on to only the right and left side of the phone, almost daintily (like holding a small teacup with your little pinky upturned). My thumb on one side, and my pointer and third finger on the other. The back does not even touch my palm. I am not sure how others hold their phones, but I feel a little awkward with this one.Read more ›
The A1428 model iPhone 5 is the Canadian and US AT&T network GSM iPhone, including broad support for UMTS/HSPA+DC-HSDPA (frequencies 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (frequencies 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), and LTE bands 4 and 17.
The A1429 iPhone comes in two different flavors, one CDMA and one GSM. The GSM model is designed to support LTE in Asia (including Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea). This GSM iPhone will also work on LTE in Australia, Germany, and the UK on bands 1, 3, and 5.
The CDMA version of model A1429 works on Sprint's and Verizon's LTE networks in the US, along with the KDDI network in Japan on bands 1, 3, 5, 13, and 25. The CDMA version also supports GSM bands, making the CDMA iPhone 5 compatible with GSM networks. However, the CDMA A1429 will not support LTE on GSM networks in the US.
Full specs from Apple:
GSM model A1428: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
CDMA model A1429: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
GSM model A1429: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am quite happy with the iPhone. I got exactly the same as what it was said in the description, an unlocked iPhone in 100% working order (at least for now) with just some minor... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Everything was fine but I noticed the battery life was reduced as oppose to the one I had before. That and they didn't mention that the phone shutter CANT BE TURNED OFF. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The phone works but it has quite a few dings, and i had to put a new battery in it the first day I got it because it died unless it was constantly being charged.Published 3 days ago by Dakota