5.0 out of 5 stars A plus for the Gym!
So convenient to clip on & get your gym workout on, holds almost 200 songs and is very affordable!! Love it!!
Published 7 months ago by Adnil Zevahc

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't really use it
I liked that it was small and simple...
However, I don't like that it's so proprietary and
I have to use itunes to load it. itunes crashes my computer
every time...so won't help me with what I need it for.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A plus for the Gym!, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB Yellow (Fall 2012 Release) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 23, 2013
hate the broad ipods when i work out or go for runs so this was a perfect ipod for what its use was intended for

5.0 out of 5 stars I used to hate these, July 30, 2013
I had a 3rd Gen version of the shuffle that died after being drenched with sweat one time too many. I was reluctant to buy the 5th Gen, but I was tired of carrying a phone on an arm-band, oof. So I looked on line and lots of people have figured out how to waterproof the shuffle by injecting silicone into the headphone jack... I figured I'd try the same, so I ordered the 5th Gen. I injected it with silicone like the guy in the YouTube video, and it works perfectly. I'm training in sweltering 105F+ conditions, and I actually have the shuffle attached to a Gut'r headband (which is also great), so the shuffle gets drenched and keeps on kicking. I use it with Yurbuds headphones, which also seem immune to sweat. I had tried the Nike Sport headphones, but they died after a few months.
Oh, also, it's possible to sync Audible audiobooks to the Shuffle! but you have to drag and drop them in, they won't show up 'automatically'. I just wish they sold a 'lurid green' version...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, July 18, 2013
It's small and stores alot of memory. I clip it on my bra strap and it stays in place. It has pretty good battery like and the sound is great! I love the neon greenish color. It makes it easy to find when I misplace it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't really use it, June 27, 2013
I liked that it was small and simple...
However, I don't like that it's so proprietary and
I have to use itunes to load it. itunes crashes my computer
every time...so won't help me with what I need it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my 3rd one, May 29, 2013
The older original model just recently died.
It lasted YEARS

I have bought 3 of these. 2 of them were gifts.
The one I kept has been going strong for about a year now (or a bit more?)

It gets dropped and still works great.
The battery life is really good, too.

I'd recommend this if you want something simple for your exercise time.
It holds anywhere from 300+ to 500 songs (depends on how long the songs are)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 6, 2013
I don't need much. I just wanted something to take to the gym. The earphones are useless for a runner (don't stay in your ears well, also sweat makes them slick), but the ipod itself has more than enough space for a workout playlist, and it clips strrong onto your clothes, and it is small enough to not be noticeable when running. Like I said, perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 29, 2012
I really love this item. I use it for my long runs and the battery never dies. I recently purchased one for my Dad who doesn't know technology very well and he thinks it's very easy to use as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars holds lots, August 25, 2014
bought for my sons birthday, his old one died. These hold a lot of songs and are handy on trips and while doing dishes and so Mom doesn't have to hear whatever they are listening to while she's trying to work. recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Apple Ipod Shuffle JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!, August 22, 2014
it arrived fine, no issues with seller...BUT...this product from Apple is HORRIBLE!!!! it worked for 20 mins!!! then stopped working..
I was able to download music onto it...and it plays when it's plugged into computer but when I go to use it as an IPOD should be used,
it is dead....it shows a full charge as well...so that is not the issue....

It is just a junk product. Wish I had read the review first. Now I have to deal with the hassle of returning it to Amazon...hate making returns...it costs me time to get to a UPS box, etc....sooo annoying!!!!!!!!!