Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The iPod shuffle comes with the docking station and the headphones included in the box. Everything you would need to start using it, and perfect for a 9 year old girl. They are very tough and durable, though somewhat small (might be easy to loose).
Dec 5, 2008 by Brett D. Cullum
votes
I buy electronics used all the time. If they are unacceptable, then you just call Amazon. I bought an iPod Suffle used and it's fine. Back when I sold my old IPod, it was perfectly fine, but they had just came out with the video iPods and I got one as a graduation gift. Really no need for two regular iPods, so I sold my old one because the video one was cooler. I got the iPod Shuffle because it's lighter and easier to clip to my shirt when I exercise. My advise? Be VERY aware of exactly what the description says. If it says it's scratched, but works well, then you don't get to be ticked off when it's scratched when it arrives. They TOLD you it was scratched. Also, pay close attention to the seller's rating. Do not buy from anyone who has less than a 94% customer rating. If you do, then look to see why people gave them a low rating. Often, it's just that the item took too long to ship, which in the scheme of things isn't a big deal when saving a ton of money. Just make sure it doesn't say "Item broken, tried to return it but the guy wouldn't respond" kind of comments. You are protected to a certain extent under Amazon.com when you buy from individual sellers.
Aug 14, 2008 by T. Baird
votes
fm radio Oct 29, 2014
What is the question? Does it have an fm radio? No.
Oct 29, 2014 by Nancy
votes
You can use it with both.
Jun 16, 2014 by Anna Gregov
votes
No and mine was broken when I receieved it
May 4, 2014 by cassandra
votes
I buy the cheap ear buds from a Fred Meyers ,here in Oregon,its like 7.00 dollars works great. For Christmas daughter bought and Bose ear bud I still prefer the cheaper one . I hope this help you.
Jan 14, 2014 by Mike
votes
964MB
Feb 25, 2013 by Lizzy F.
votes
Sharon, before you sent it back I hope you followed the return procedure on the website. As long as you did, you will get your refund once they have recieved and processed the item. That usually takes about 1 week (based upon past experience with my own returns). Depending on your reason for returning it, they may deduct a restocking charge. Was something wrong with the item or did you just not like it? Either way, sorry for your negative experience and I hope your return is processed soon. Best wishes to you.
Sep 25, 2008 by Mark
votes
Did you ever figure out a way to sell it?
Jun 2, 2008 by Susan Hamilton
votes
Their are two major differences between the 2nd Gen shuffle and the 3rd Gen (besides the physically appearance). The first is that the 3rd gen has a feature that vocalizes the name of the song, so if you are wondering what song you are listening to, press a button and the shuffle in a semi-robotic voice will say the title of the song. The second difference is a major disappointment. All of the controls on the 3rd gen shuffle, play, pause, forward, reverse, are located on Apple's proprietary head phones meaning you cannot use your favorite headphones with the 3rd gen shuffle. This is such a shame as it is a deal breaker for me.
Jan 2, 2010 by Linh B. Le
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers