5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
We have a Creative and an Ilo mp3 player but I bought a shuffle for my wife because it looked smaller and easier to use. I liked hers so much that I bought one for myself and I'm now a happy camper.

Pros:
Published on June 21, 2012 by JimM

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
Published on November 25, 2010 by Pat Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, November 25, 2010
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Pink (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
This MIGHT be a dandy device if you only use Windows, or if your Mac has OS X 10.5 or better...but it IS USELESS if you use a Mac with OS X 10.4. Bought as a gift for my wife, we plugged in to our iMac. First message was "This iPod requires iTunes 10.1." OK, so I download iTunes 10.1 and try to install, NOW the message is "Cannot install. This version of iTunes requires OS X 10.5 or higher." So do NOT buy this device if you have OS X 10.4, unless you want to spend $160 to upgrade your OS just to listen to a $50 shuffle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 21, 2012

Pros:
It's only as big as needed to allow your fingers to work it. It's very easy to understand and operate while NOT looking at it. It speaks the name of the song, artist, and battery charge status so there's no display to take up space, use up the battery, or to force you to look at it. The clip holds very securely and although it's small size makes it a little more difficult to use, IT"S SMALL and effective (isn't that the idea?)!. It feels and appears to be well made, including the switches which are crisp and sharp.

Cons:
A larger memory would be nice along with a couple of preset equalizer modes, but not
at the cost of making it larger.

I've read several reviews about the poor earbuds but we use my own so it doesn't matter
to us.

9/4/2012 Still perfect! We haven't had a single problem, or complaint with either one of ours. Haven't used the ear buds that came with them but my sony buds sound just fine. We be smilin'.

12/30/2012 Both shuffles are still performing perfectly and the more we use them, the more we love them.

12/2/2013 Another year and they're both still working PERFECTLY! Now I'm using mine all night at work. I clip it to the back of my collar and
it's out of my way. Only need to charge it every third day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 21, 2011
Shandi (TUCKASEGEE, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I really like this little gadget. It is perfect for when I am working out. I have an iPod (one of the larger sized ones) that is just awesome. But it is big, heavy, and really hard to use for walking and exersizing. This one is so light and little that I dont even know it is there except the music ringing in my ears. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, August 6, 2012
I loved this Ipod the one I bought had everything I wanted. Pink,fits lots of music,very very small. I wanted something that would be impossible to break for some reason I have broken several mp3s. This Ipod is so small I dont see It breaking. The clip is nice very handy. I bought a used one so once I figured out how to use It it was very easy to load using Itunes. My only complaint the Used ones DO NOT come with directions! It was a little frustrating at first. All in all a very good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long runs!, July 26, 2012
I ordered this so that I could run a marathon with it. It was perfect for what I was looking for. Small and light. Easy to run with and the battery lasted for nearly 5 hours. Amazon delivered once again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing, June 29, 2012
It is great in shape, buttons and colors. Easy to use and works well.

Only one thing disappointed me that there is a tiny scratch on the metal surface!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, February 18, 2012
I was looking for something not too expensive for the gym because I destroyed my old mp3 player while jogging. I thought of Apple products as a possible solution and I did, I bought the smallest music player of its products. I love the hight quality of my Ipod Shufle and its long-lasting batteries. It's practical and easy to put on any clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday I'm Shuffling!, December 19, 2011
Good apple product for a good price, why get a 200 dollar one when all I want is to jam out.

5.0 out of 5 stars i Pod shuffle, December 13, 2011
Julia Knight (Lancaster,SC USA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my 9 year old granddaughter. She loves it. I had some difficulty downloading music but her mother was able to do it with no problem at all. So the difficulty was with me and not the iPod. Good sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price/Good Value, November 29, 2011
It's not the most up-to-date version, but it's a quality product from a quality company. The latest Nano is $129 according to Apple's website--too much money for me. Spending that sort of cash is fine if you're a serious audiophile. I'm not. I'm a male LPN going to RN school who needs to review his class notes. Since there are no rich uncles in my family, I'm working while going to school. I need to review notes on-the-fly such as when I'm working out on a noisy treadmill, stuck in traffic jams, and so forth. For this sort of work, this iPod does very well.

This iPod has plenty of volume, plenty of storage space, and it's small enough to fit in my pocket. I clip it on my watch when I'm running and it stays there. So far, it has been unaffected by impact, sweat and other mistreatment.

If you're just wanting something that works reliably and gets the job done, get this product. If you need Beethoven-like quality, don't buy it. I highly recommend this product for busy people like me who don't need perfect audio quality.

Rate and Discover Movies