Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
votes
votes
Yes, any mp3 can be put on the iPod line, you use iTunes fir the connection to the iPod, iTunes will also let you buy music from the apple owned iTunes store but you need nit do that if you already have the cd, it will put the songs in iTunes and then let you add to an iPod.
Nov 23, 2010 by Mark Twain
votes
Fussy About Clock Radios, If you are looking for an iPod that does not need headphones then I suggest looking out for an iPod Touch. As far as I know they are the only type of iPod that headphones are not a needed item, but the sound quality drops to only okay. iPod docks do have speakers. They also charge your iPod (depending on what type of dock). Some docks can even function as an alarm clock. I hope this helped. Godspeed! ~SWWPD
Oct 23, 2011 by Ellyn Quinn
votes
Yes, I have the same question, and will only purchase this item if there are speakers that can be used with it. I already have the CA portable digital speakers and use them with my (now full) 8GB ipod nano, doesn't look like the 2GB shuffle is compatible with these speakers.
Dec 1, 2010 by Cecile S. Pfingston
votes
Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Blue (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL Matheus Weber, The newest iPod Shuffle is the Fourth Generation. It looks a lot like the iPod Shuffle Second Generation, but it's slightly smaller. If you were to base shuffles off of design and size then the iPod Nano Sixth Generation would be considered the newest shuffle. Also Apple has put buttons back onto the shuffle itself. We are no longer required to buy six or seven replacement headphones to control that terribly small device known as the iPod Shuffle Third Generation. Godspeed! ~SWWPD
Oct 23, 2011 by Ellyn Quinn
votes
radio on Ipod shuffle? Aug 28, 2011
No, sorry. It would be a great feature, though
Sep 13, 2011 by Nichole Di Scala
votes
Using the standard Apple earphones, the Shuffle has astonishing sound quality; the best so far.
Sep 14, 2010 by Jason Lee
votes
It comes with a charger cable you can use with your computer but it does not come with a charger you can plug into a wall-type outlet.
Jul 10, 2011 by N. Zorn
votes
I think in the iTunes application you can click on the player, and then select a song that is in the player, and then delete it. I do not believe you can delete a song manually from the keys on an iPod.
Jan 3, 2011 by Donald Gillies
votes
It seems one thing the 'new' I pod can't do that my 2nd Gen can, is to Shuffle tunes, as well as play in order...
Dec 26, 2010 by Jack44
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers