The colorful, clip-and-go iPod shuffle is perfect for every wardrobe. With built-in buttons and VoiceOver, you have access to your favorite songs, playlists, and Genius Mixes wherever you go.
Beautiful and Wearable Design
- Sleek, anodized aluminum looks and feels solid and durable
- Eight gorgeous new colors for iPod shuffle make it the perfect fashion accessory
- Clip it to your backpack, shirt, jacket, workout gear, or purse strap, and your music is just a tap away no matter where you go
- Big, clickable control pad on the front of iPod shuffle makes it easy to see and use the music controls
- Flip the shuffle switch to mix it up: to the left for a random mix, to the middle to play in order, or to the right to turn iPod shuffle off
Music Library to Go
- With up to 15 hours of battery life and 2 GB of storage, you can have hundreds of songs at your fingertips
- VoiceOver can tell you the title, artist, playlist name, and battery status
- Supports 29 languages and can tell you song titles and artists in their native tongue
AppleCare Protection Plan
Every iPod comes with complimentary single-incident telephone technical support within 90 days from the date of purchase and one year of hardware service coverage. The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod nano and iPod shuffle extends your service and support coverage for your iPod, its included accessories, and iTunes to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod.
With this plan, you get direct access to Apple experts for answers by phone and anytime access to web-based resources. Should your iPod or the included accessories need service, Apple-authorized technicians will repair it or provide a replacement using genuine Apple parts. (For iPod touch or iPod classic, see this AppleCare Protection Plan.)
| ||Complimentary ||Coverage with the |
AppleCare Protection Plan
|Hardware Coverage ||1 Year ||2 Years |
|Telephone Support ||90 Days ||2 Years |
Optional Accessories and Related Products
Apple EarPods with remote and microphone are designed to rest comfortably inside, and stay inside, a variety of ear types. The audio quality is so superior, they rival high-end headphones that cost hundreds of dollars more. And you can use the improved remote to adjust volume, control music and video playback, and answer or end calls on your iPhone.
Lightning to USB Cable
The Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
The Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.* It supports analog audio output, USB audio, syncing, and charging.
Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter(.2M)
The Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter(.2M) lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.* It supports analog audio output, USB audio, syncing, and charging.
*Some 30-pin accessories are not supported.
*Product comes with earphones and a charging cord.