Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Package Type: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$201.27+ $4.79 shipping

on May 19, 2013
I got this just for me and I love it. All of the functions works properly and it is easy to use. I love the fact that I can download apps as much as I want plus listen to music. I wish I could use the Internet anywhere without wifi but its a great item to have. I got my money worth and recommend to this to anyone.
0Comment65 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2013
Both of my tween granddaughters asked for Ipods for Christmas. Both also stipulated "Generation Four." While Generation 5 may be all the rage, many take into consideration that this is Steve Job's last production, and the kids find this ipod to be extremely "cool." The Ipods arrived very quickly, and are very obviously new. I certainly appreciate the price break, but am having one issue. I am having a very difficult time convincing myself I don't need one. After all, I can text, go on the Internet, Skype, and so forth, but ... these are so cool! Many thanks for having them in stock! Best Buy does not!
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2013
Just the best!!!! Nice for music, games, etc........
We love it. Nice for travel.
Nothing bad.
I recomend it a lot!!!
0Comment59 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2013
This is a great little product. My husband purchased one of these for me for my birthday, and I was so surprised! So, of course, since it is so awesome, I had to return the favor and get one for him for Valentine's Day. I loved it, I love him, it's a perfect match.
on May 21, 2013
Bought two for kids with their savings, they love them. Decent storage, great video capabilities. A generation removed from brand-new but the savings were worth it.
on June 8, 2013
I've carried one of these everywhere, since they came out. My first one bit the dust, and I thought I could do without it, but after about a month was walking around mumbling to myself, wondering what I was supposed to do next.

OK, so that happens a lot even without an iPod since I turned 60 ;-), but I refer to this device as my silicon brain. Keeps me on task, lets me carry all the information I need, right in my pocket, without monthly subscription fees.

Like the rest of the operating system, WiFi works flawlessly, and whenever in range it's basically a pocket laptop. I use a lot of tools off all descriptions every day, but this one the most.

Highly recommended!

God Bless,

Dave H.
Acts 4:12
11 comment69 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2013
I traded in my old Ipod and bought this new updated one works great as expected by apple and has so much more that my old one.
on March 31, 2013
got this for my 14-year-old daughter and it is probably the best thing I ever bought her. does everything she imagined and more. it's a priority to download Itunes to your computer to make it so perfect. she's walking on clouds since getting it.....
on March 31, 2013
The iPod's price was the best I have seen and it was delvered a few days earlier than promised, so I am completely satisfied.
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2013
I was really disappointed that this item died after 4 months. What a waste of money. I would have spent more money and purchased from the Apple store had I known it would last only a few months with normal usage.