3,961 Reviews
 (2,907)

1,558 of 1,673 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A step above its predecessor
The iPod Touch 5th generation has come a long way since the launch of the first generation iPod a few years go. There are several features that I love about this new Touch. My quick impressions so far after having used it for just under a week.

FORM FACTOR - The Touch is thinner than iPhone 5 though still has the same 4-inch retina display. The overall...
Published on October 16, 2012 by FreeSpirit

3.0 out of 5 stars Advertised as new, but sold as used.
My review is about my purchasing experience. Since this is the third time this has happened to me, I want others to be aware of some seller practices. I purchased this item at the new item price. However, when setting up my Touch I noticed pictures on the device that were not stock photos from Apple. I took the device to my local Apple Store and they confirmed they were...
Published 18 months ago by James H.

‹ Previous | 129 30 31397 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Model, May 26, 2014
This was a gift for our granddaughter and it is a hit. I would recommend this to any one. They are easy to use and all that they say it will be

5.0 out of 5 stars How Can you not love the iPod Touch, May 25, 2014
Seriously, how can you not be a fan of something this light, intelligent and fun to operate. I should have moved up from my 16gb 3rd generation earlier.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, May 24, 2014
Went from a 2nd gen to this and about died at the quality of the technology improvement! Excellent condition for being used!

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine and the pioneer., May 24, 2014
Your buying the latest model in I-phone in the market. The real deal not a generic one. This one is what the others will try to copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Tech with the Convenience of Apple, May 22, 2014
By now, you probably already know that this is a great product. Performance is smooth, pictures are crisp, and the battery lasts longer than most. What makes this product even better is that it's backed by Apple. Apple is one of the easiest companies to work with, and if something goes wrong with your device, they will usually spend no time in helping you get a replacement.

Overall great experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy costumer, May 22, 2014
Product was refurbished but in very good conditon like they said. Im very happy with this product. Everything i needed also was included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weight for a heavyweight contender!, May 20, 2014
I love it! The screen seems very easy to read and it works just like a little iPad. This is a great option for those of us who don't want to pay for fancy cellphone services. I have my old little flip phone and my iPod Touch for travel and adventure now. I don't have to carry my big heavy iPad when I go out and tour or whatever.

It does use a special connector to charge, so that is not interchangeable with other Apple products.

Two day shipping with Amazon Prime came one day early! Nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick operation handles like a dream, May 19, 2014
I particularly like the immediate response within each app and the minimum time it takes to charge the battery. It's light weight and ultra thin construction make sit so much more portable. All in all a lovely instrument.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera in the front, not the back...cant find a case for it....HELP, May 19, 2014
This was a gift for my granddaughter, but come to find out most all the 5th generation IPods have the camera in the back, so now I cant find a case for it, the charger that came with it had to be replaced, the material that it's made from falls apart... I found that hard to swallow since I paid so much for it...I was told that Apple has the best products, but I dont agree !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 19, 2014
I am very happy with my new IPOD 5th Generation. It was easy to set up and download all my songs.

‹ Previous | 129 30 31397 | Next ›