Overview Service and support from the people who know your Mac best. Every Mac comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your Mac purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer's purchase date. You can call Apple's award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world. Mac Pro - AppleCare Protection Plan For up to three years from your computer’s original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, Mac OS X, iLife, and iWork. And you get global repair coverage for your Mac — both parts and labor — through convenient service options. What's in the Box Getting started guide Terms and conditions Important Note The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Extend the complimentary service and support on your Mac to three years from the original Mac purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You get direct telephone access to Apple experts for technical questions, and you get global repair coverage--including both parts and labor--for your Mac and select Apple peripherals.
This version of AppleCare covers purchases of the Apple Mac Pro desktop computer.
| || |
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (may be subject to certain restrictions)
- Onsite repair for Mac desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site (availability depends on the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider; Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts)
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule (must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
- Using Mac OS X*
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare Protection Plan (APP) Sales into the State of Florida
Resellers are not permitted to sell the AppleCare Protection to consumers in the State of Florida. Consumers resident in Florida may purchase the APP from Apple directly through the Apple Retail Stores or the Apple Online Store (store.apple.com).
** For Mac computers preconfigured with Mac OS X Server, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of Mac OS X Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase Mac OS X Server Software Support.