4.0 out of 5 stars Costly but Neccesary
I buy Apple care for all Apple products I purchase over $1K. I've only had to use it once, but when I did, it paid for itself. I've not had to use it for my Mac Pro, but I have the peace of mind knowing that if I ever have an issue with my computer, Apple will take care any problems I have and get me back up and running as soon as possible.
Published 21 months ago by Dartanyon

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Published 7 months ago by Deborah Gardner

4.0 out of 5 stars Costly but Neccesary, April 26, 2013
Dartanyon (In the library) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro (NEWEST VERSION) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars SHAZAM!, May 19, 2014
I was practically crapping myself because I had unexpected expenses that left me short on purchasing Apple Care for my Mac Pro, which I feel is a necessity when purchasing any computer and has saved my keister numerous times with my other macs in the past. $250 is totally worth it and for those of you who are brave enough to purchase it at an even lower price, I tip my hat to you.
Apple will tell you that if you purchase your Apple Care at a lower cost, your protection plan will be prorated to reflect what you paid for the plan. ERRRRRRT! WRONG.

Communicate with your seller in advance to confirm that this will not occur and then save what moolah you dare to, being sure to check your agreement after you register to confirm that you have your full three years from the purchase of your Mac Pro.

4.0 out of 5 stars There is a problem with this. During your first ..., December 30, 2014
There is a problem with this. During your first 3 months of free coverage when you call you are answered within 5 min. by very very qualified people. After that and on this extend warrantee period I have to wait 15 to 20 min and have always gotten lesser qualified support. That has been my experience. I have the warrantee but don't call anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD PRODUCT, January 9, 2013
really good product apple is always the best in all they service , congratulations for all i hope continue like this in future

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, June 6, 2014
Deborah Gardner (Las Cruces, NM USA) - See all my reviews
It is a bit deceiving that this protection plan comes up automatically paired up with the Macbook Pro that I purchased on Amazon. I read "Newest Version" and when I read Mac Pro I thought that it was for Macbook Pro. Why would this be paired up as an additional purchase to a computer that it does not support?? So frustrating. My gut instinct was to purchase from Apple directly and I should of trusted my gut. Also, I tried to get a refund and they don't allow a refund on this product---a couple hundred dollars down the tube. Luckily Apple is helping me out by registering me for a valid plan and working to reimburse me. Thanks Apple!

Just be very cautious before buying that you have the right plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to say about AppleCare?, February 1, 2014
It's the best. It's Apple. I wouldn't purchase an Apple product without also purchasing AppleCare. What else is there to say?

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay for customer service...your joking right?, January 8, 2013
So to get customer service or for Apple to respond to your calls, even for Apple to stand behind the product you just overpaid greatly for you have to pay for it.....this is sickining.

AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro (NEWEST VERSION)
$249.00 $174.00