Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2014
I was practically crapping myself because I had unexpected expenses that left me short on purchasing Apple Care for my Mac Pro, which I feel is a necessity when purchasing any computer and has saved my keister numerous times with my other macs in the past. $250 is totally worth it and for those of you who are brave enough to purchase it at an even lower price, I tip my hat to you.
Apple will tell you that if you purchase your Apple Care at a lower cost, your protection plan will be prorated to reflect what you paid for the plan. ERRRRRRT! WRONG.

Communicate with your seller in advance to confirm that this will not occur and then save what moolah you dare to, being sure to check your agreement after you register to confirm that you have your full three years from the purchase of your Mac Pro.
on December 30, 2014
There is a problem with this. During your first 3 months of free coverage when you call you are answered within 5 min. by very very qualified people. After that and on this extend warrantee period I have to wait 15 to 20 min and have always gotten lesser qualified support. That has been my experience. I have the warrantee but don't call anymore.
on April 26, 2013
I buy Apple care for all Apple products I purchase over $1K. I've only had to use it once, but when I did, it paid for itself. I've not had to use it for my Mac Pro, but I have the peace of mind knowing that if I ever have an issue with my computer, Apple will take care any problems I have and get me back up and running as soon as possible.
on March 6, 2015
Well worth the cost. The apple people will help you as long as you need.
on November 16, 2015
Great price. Much cheaper than buying direct.
on May 9, 2016
Protection that's worth the cost!
on January 9, 2013
really good product apple is always the best in all they service , congratulations for all i hope continue like this in future
on June 6, 2014
It is a bit deceiving that this protection plan comes up automatically paired up with the Macbook Pro that I purchased on Amazon. I read "Newest Version" and when I read Mac Pro I thought that it was for Macbook Pro. Why would this be paired up as an additional purchase to a computer that it does not support?? So frustrating. My gut instinct was to purchase from Apple directly and I should of trusted my gut. Also, I tried to get a refund and they don't allow a refund on this product---a couple hundred dollars down the tube. Luckily Apple is helping me out by registering me for a valid plan and working to reimburse me. Thanks Apple!

Just be very cautious before buying that you have the right plan.
on February 1, 2014
It's the best. It's Apple. I wouldn't purchase an Apple product without also purchasing AppleCare. What else is there to say?