This AppleCare plan (MA518LL/B) cover the iPod touch and iPod classic. With this plan, you get direct access to Apple experts for answers by phone and anytime access to web-based resources. Should your iPod or the included accessories need service, Apple-authorized technicians will repair it or provide a replacement using genuine Apple parts. (For iPod shuffle or iPod nano, see the MA964LL/B AppleCare Protection Plan.)
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone support.
Comprehensive service and support
- Extends telephone support up to two years
- Extends hardware coverage up to two years
- Provides expert support for both Mac and Windows users
- Covers iPod and included accessories: iPod battery, iPod earphones, other accessories in the iPod box
- Supports iTunes and connection with iPod
- Offers award-winning technical support
- Provides a convenient toll-free telephone number
- Guarantees genuine Apple replacement parts
- Permits transfer of the plan between owners
Apple recommends that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan with your new iPod to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides. This comprehensive plan is available for all iPod models within their one-year limited warranty that connect to either Macintosh computers or Windows PCs.
One Number to Call for Help
Because Apple creates both the iPod and iTunes, they form a truly integrated solution for digital music and more. If you ever have a question about their use, you'll have direct telephone access to Apple's own technical support group--the people who know iPod and iTunes best. AppleCare representatives can help troubleshoot your iPod and its connection with iTunes. Apple offers the same complete service for both Mac and Windows users.
Peace of Mind at Home or on the Road
With iPod, you can take your entire music collection everywhere you go. But should your iPod need service, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you the peace of mind of knowing that Apple provides global repair or replacement coverage.