|Part Number||3pc Jhook Combo (red, green, black)|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 2.2 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||3 Pack Combo (red, green, black)|
|Item Package Quantity||3|
|Usage||Cord and cable organization and management.|
AppleCore Cable Organizer 3 Pack Combo (Red, Green, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1 Large Black AppleCore for power and appliance cables
- 1 Medium Green AppleCore for desktop cables
- 1 Small Red AppleCore for your earbuds
- Made of soft, thermoplastic elastomer to secure your cables and cords without wire damage
- Brings elegant design to the desktop
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- They keep my bag neat and tidy, and my cords from tangling.
- They help me not forget my cords. If I see an Applecore without a cord, something is plugged in and I forgot it.
- Flexible enough that they won't break, but sturdy enough to stay in their shape.
- I'd like to be able to pick and choose my sizes. I don't need all the big ones I've got, but I could use a lot more medium size ones!
So far, these are the best and easiest to use around the house and in his office. They are super easy to use, my kids can do it, and not made of plastic or some other material that will crack, break, or fall apart if you drop or step on it.
I didn't really fine this to be suitable for headphones and if you're trying to hide wires behind a TV I think it's just better to use twist ties.
They are so far the best I have found but my search continues for something flatter.
I fly often for work and do sales presentation where I have to setup numerous electronics. These help avoid that rats nest you get from travel, and make my setup extremely quick and efficient. Most of the clients tend to reach out and inspect the core and ask where I found it so that they too can organize their mess.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps the cords contained but makes them super curly and they won't straighten back out. They're very spiraled!Published 5 months ago by Jenna
The small and medium cores are great. The large one really isn't useful for anything -- however our grandson likes to bounce it like a ball. That works!Published 17 months ago by teag
this works great at wrapping up your cables.
However, the small/red one for headphones is not healthy for your thin/frail headphones. Read more
I love these because now I don't have tangled cords everywhere. I take out my ear buds to run and they aren't tangled and they are easy to use.Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really love these but i did not have much use for the biggest one. I wish you could order the singles from amazon and not just manufacturer's website.Published on March 3, 2014 by kitten86
The biggest of the three doesn't do a good job holding my rMBP's power cable. The power cable ends pop out frequently because the Core does not grip the wire tightly enough.Published on April 5, 2013 by atarax