5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase.
I had purchased some before last year. My daughter loved them so much she asked for them again. I recommend it.
Published 15 months ago by R. Molina

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly
Although handy in concept it is difficult to get the wires into it. I haven't even tried to use the large one for this reason
The one for the ear buds is the easiest to use and the most useful.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase., September 6, 2013
This review is from: AppleCore Cable Organizer 3 Pack Combo (Pink, Black, Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 27, 2013
Arrived very fast. It was exactly as described. I purchased 2 sets. I mainly use them for cell phone accessories, but they can be used for many things. The smaller one is great for travel and fits in most small, organizing bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars My High School Freshman Daughter asked me to acquire these, May 9, 2013
Paul J. Karp (CA, Central Coast) - See all my reviews
The headline says it all. Since issuing my daughter exclusive use of the "pink" unit, I have heard very little feedback. I did buy the name brand at a price significantly higher than that of the generics because previous raters of each have noted that the materials for manufacture were of different "hardness". I assumed the originator probably had done some R and D on materials and had selected a more expensive material for a good reason. I am not sure how many, "Dad I really love my new AppleCore cable organizers" comments from my daughter I would have to receive in order to rate the product w/5 stars. I have heard from her that at least one of people who rides the city bus with her daily also has an "AppleCore" protecting her earbuds. I have not heard the daughter complain that her latest pair of cheap earbuds has stopped working yet (a couple of weeks now). Meanwhile I have issued the remainder of the three pack (the larger larger black unit and largest purple one) to mom for her use. I don't think mom has even unpacked them as of this writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid product to tame cable clutter, January 26, 2013
R. Clark (Northern VA USA) - See all my reviews
These organizers are great way to organize and store the various cables, earbuds, etc. for your Apple and other products. Bought a set for my daughter and myself. I use them regularly, still working on my 12 year old to do the same. The applecore product is well made and does what it is intended to do. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, December 27, 2012
The one for the ear buds is the easiest to use and the most useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 22, 2012
I was looking for something to help keep all our charger cables and headphones in order. Somebody recommended this to me, so my natural reaction was to come searching on Amazon. After receiving these, I was more than impressed. Simple to get the cable wrapped initially. Works well to keep the cables from getting tangled on themselves. Great product, highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to. If you wind and ..., October 7, 2014
Does what it's supposed to. If you wind and unwind a lot, your wires will naturally break. Only trouble I have is the weight of the organizer sometimes loosens the cord from its connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars small one for headphones, September 10, 2014
The best! These are perfect for cords. My favorite is the smaller one for headphones. I have been using it for over 2 years and it is amazing.