5.0 out of 5 stars No more tangles
These AppleCore organizers are just what I needed to keep my cables tidy. My cables will last so much longer now and will never again cause me worry.
Published 21 months ago by Lisa F

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as great as I'd hoped, especially given price.
I ordered these because they looked like the latest and best option available for cord management. They were expensive at almost $4 for each "core". After using them for a while, I'm not as impressed as I though I'd be, especially for the money.

Published on March 24, 2012 by T. Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as great as I'd hoped, especially given price., March 24, 2012
T. Hayes (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AppleCore Cable Organizer 3 Pack Combo (Yellow, Green, Blue)

Don't get me wrong, they're OK, and not as bad as some others I've tried, but they're just as functional as I expected them to be. There are other options out there that work just as well for half the price or even less.

I used the small one for wrapping my headphone cords. It works OK, I guess, but it's awkward to hold on to while wrapping and unwrapping, and the small one is just barely big enough to hold the cord. It's also difficult to get the cord into and out of the slots on each end.

I used the mid-sized one for a typical 3 foot USB phone charger cable. It did the trick, and seemed sized perfectly for the cable.

Finally, I used the large one for a 5 foot network cable. Worked fine, except that, again, after winding the cord on the spindle, it was difficult to get the end into the holding slot because the entry was covered by layers of cord.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and convenient, but a bit bulky, May 13, 2013
A. Pereyra (Long Beach, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Overall, I love the AppleCore wraps. They are just a bit more bulky than I had anticipated. They do hold my cables in place and are really convenient for traveling as you can just throw them into your bag and not worry about untangling cables later on.
The blue one (the biggest of the lot) is just really bulky and does not hold my laptop powercord. Oddly enough, it is just not big enough...
I'd recomend getting the AppleCore wraps for headphones and phone chargers, but that's about it. Power cables are better left for velcro wraps or something like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tangles, April 6, 2013
Lisa F (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend it, January 6, 2013
I'm trying my best to be as organized as I can. I use the blue one for the computer/phone cable. It's great. I recommend it. I gave the smaller ones to my daughter for her headphones, etc. No complaints.