5.0 out of 5 stars A superior party game that always amuses
Trying to find a game that a large number of people can play, one that can be a great equalizer of abilities, yet is always fun? Go no further than Apples to Apples.

We purchased this game a year ago and it has been so well-received by the people we play it with that now many of those same people own it themselves. What higher praise can you give to a game that...
Published on November 23, 2004 by Daniel L Edelen

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a good party!
I just received this game and played it with family members. Overall the game is very basic. Red Cards (nouns-persons,places,or things) are dealt to players and a judge is assigned to monitor the players played red cards vs. the adjective description card (Green). The other good thing about this game, is that each card has additional information that will assist you...
Published on October 24, 2008 by Mace Thomas

‹ Previous | 146 47 48100 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Family Gift, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Apples to Apples Party Box - The Game of Crazy Combinations (Family Edition) (Toy)
This game was recommended to me as a great family game. My grand-daughter had a birthday coming up and I decided to let the family celebrate her birthday by enjoying this game together. It arrived promptly and was a hit! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Game, July 5, 2013
My family loves this game... We just play it until we don't feel like playing anymore so it sometimes ends up being 2 or 3 hours... It's definitely great for families... No bad or inappropriate things, or anything like that... Though there are a lot of people that not everyone is going to know, it's still pretty easy. I wouldn't suggest it for small children just because it does require associative thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars Best-Seller, July 1, 2013
When this game came to our store it was a slow day. We decided to unbox it and hold a demonstration. In 15 minutes we had a crowd, including employees from other stores that had abandoned their posts to find out what was so funny. We sold out our entire stock in less than half an hour.

Anyone that doesn't like this game is probably playing it wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Adult Game, June 24, 2013
I have played this at many parties with adults and it is always a big hit. I gave it 4 stars because I feel that some of the cards would have topics that was more for adults. I wish it was a bit more appropriate for families to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun than you might think, June 20, 2013
This game is a blast to play. It is especially fun to play cards that you know will antagonize other people you are playing with. On the other hand this game is best for adults to play. Many of the cards reference things that a person under the age of 20 might have trouble remembering or knowing about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Apples to Apples, June 18, 2013
This game is good for all ages and accommodates up to 10 players. All we do is laugh playing this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apples to Apples Game, June 10, 2013
We love games in my family! I had been looking for a new game for awhile and I finally bought Apples to Apples. It was a lot of fun and we had many laughs during the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational at the same time being fun, June 8, 2013
We played this game with the family and everyone had fun and learnt a lot at the same time. The judge having final say on the answers is important because every ones interpretation is different. You can get into a lot of friendly arguments over choices of answers though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent packaging, June 3, 2013
As advaertised. Saved. Me a trip to walmart. Cant wait to play with my friends. Its a fun game for 6 people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apples to Apples game, June 3, 2013
this game came on time and as described. The game is fun - it is a card game that is suitable for all ages.

‹ Previous | 146 47 48100 | Next ›