Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2013
Love it all around. It is fun to play with friends or neighbors and is hilarious. I have never laughed so hard as I have with this game. Easy concept to grasp and easy to play. Set up is merely shuffling cards. Cleanup is putting the cards back. Great game
on November 20, 2012
Apples to Apples has become my favorite game. Definitely more fun w/ more players, though. Hilarious to see what the "winning" cards are depending on who the judge is... eithe the most accurate will win, or the most ridiculous. So many laughs w/ this game.
on January 2, 2012
This game has been in the closet for a while, and it finally got pulled out for a holiday party. I had forgotten how much fun it could be. It is best when played with quite a few people, and it is a great way to learn about other people's sense of humor.
on December 3, 2014
Bought this as a family friendly alternative to Cards Against Humanity, to play with family primarily. I never played it, however I purchased it with the premise that it is "basically Cards Against Humanity family friendly."

This game is not even CLOSE. It is completely different and the only relation is they both require the use of 2 sets of different colored cards. CAH is significantly funnier- even on the tame, cards that only bring up politics/movies/games. A2A is different in that it gives people the option to relate one word to another word, rather than throwing a word into a phrase like in CAH. When you have a hand filled with words that have no relation to a word you're trying to relate to, even in an ironic fashion, you throw one in and people give a "what was that?" expression instead of throwing it into a phrase. I think the next time I get around to playing this, I will comb through my CAH white card phrases, use the Apples red cards, and create a family friendly game following CAH play rules. That would probably make for the best gaming experience.

All that said- In it's own right, it is a fun enough game with family and would probably be better had I never played Cards Against Humanity. It really isn't fare to compare it to that significantly more vulgar game, but I know there are a lot of people who may have the same experience as me, hoping for a family friendly version to play with certain audiences, and I hope this helps.
on December 18, 2012
We've had this game for several years now and now and then we'll pull it out and play. It's always fun and has everyone laughing. You will have a few odd questions and "hmmm" moments but all in all. We laugh, play and enjoy each other during this game.
on February 22, 2012
I purchased this game for a friend's daughter for Christmas. She started playing it right after she unwrapped it. She takes it everywhere with her and plays with all her friends. It hasn't been available for me and her mom to play it. Need I say more?
on December 13, 2008
I don't have apples to apples but I've played it at my friends house and it is so fun you can put down any card you want from normal to crazy.You don't have to worry about losing any cards because there is pleanty of create your own cards and extra deaks.
on June 5, 2015
In the thousands of years of society someone may have invented a dumber, more boring game, but for the life of me I can't imagine what it would be.
on February 3, 2014
A family group played this game at Thanksgiving time.

A beautiful young girl (Autistic) played the game with us

and she "beat the sox off us" then I learn she excels at

board games. This may be an idea for you.
on January 7, 2008
This game was a hit from the time it was taken out of the box. There was no time in setting up and directions. Within 5 minutes of opening the box we played the game. We palyed it often over the Christmas Break. I would reccommend this game to everyone.