Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Royal Appliance M0105 Dirt Devil Purpose For Pets ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
Royal Appliance M0105 Dirt Devil Purpose For Pets Hand Vac
|Price:||$51.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.99 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hand vac
- Ideal choice for pet owners
- Powerful motorized brush lifts stubborn pet hair off carpet, furniture, upholstery and stairs
- Also works great for cleaning up kitty litter and pet food spills
- HEPA filtration traps 100% of the common allergens in your home
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Helpful Information from the ManufacturerDirt Devil M0105 Purpose for Pets Hand Vac
- Air System: Indirect Air System
- Bagless: Yes
- Belt Type: Style 17
- Brush Type: Motorized Brushroll
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Crevice Tool: Yes Dirt Cup: Yes
- Dirt Path: Center Dirt Path
- Dusting Brush: Yes
- Filtration: HEPA
- Handle: Comfort Grip Handle
- Hose Length: 24 Inches
- Hose Type: Blow Molded
- Motor Amps: 7 Amps
- Nozzle Type: Brush View Window
- Replaceable Filter: Yes
- Upholstery Brush: Yes
- Wand: Yes
- Part Number: M0105
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Royal Appliance M0105 Dirt Devil Purpose For Pets Hand Vac
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Warranty Description||1 Year||3-Year Limited Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||13 inches x 10 inches x 8.75 inches||8.5 inches x 11.75 inches x 6.5 inches||8 inches x 10 inches x 5 inches||8.5 inches x 15 inches x 6.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Two weeks ago I ordered a Dyson "Animal" handheld from Amazon after agonizing about which handheld to buy. I need something for my carpeted steps. My little Kone handheld wasn't doing the job, and my big Dyson is too bulky to maneuver up and down the steps. The Dyson handheld pulled up that cat hair like whoa.
But the Dyson has this stupid, stupid design feature, which is that there's no on/off switch. Instead it has a trigger-like thing, which you have to keep held down in order to keep the vacuum powered on. If you let go then it shuts off. Trying to maneuver that heavy handheld around the steps without letting go of the trigger was near impossible. I emailed Dyson about it (surely there must have been a trigger lock somewhere?) but when they failed to answer I sent it back to Amazon and ordered this Dirt Devil.
The Dirt Devil does just as good a job as the Dyson, AND it has a proper on/off switch. The cord is long enough that I can reach from the base of the stairs to the landing, and then I take it out, plug it in at the top of the steps, and do the part from the landing to the upstairs hallway. The Dirt Devil is really loud, but I do it when no one else is home so that hardly matters. The only place where the Dyson was better is that its nozzle was narrower. I can't turn the Dirt Devil sideways to do the stair risers, because the brush is wide and the stair above overhangs the riser part. But I can do short strokes up and down the riser instead of going across. This is a fine machine and I'm very, very happy with it.
Just for the record: Dyson finally responded to my email with a "Thanks for the suggestion of a trigger lock"!Read more ›
What I don't like about it, however, is the very small dirt cup. I have a large dog, and I have to empty the cup every 4th or 5th step when he's shedding heavily.
It also gets very hot, and doesn't really get into the corner of the stair. I've tried the attachments, but could not get them to work well with the lack of instructions that came with it.
All in all, it's a good handheld, but it's not perfect.
Here are the pros:
- LONG cord. I live in a townhouse with two full flights of carpeted stairs. For this purpose alone, the vacuum has been worth the money! You can vacuum a full flight of stairs without having to change where you plugged it in. And oh, to not have to lug my big vacuum up and down two flights of stairs...... It's heaven!
- Very powerful. It really, really does a good job in picking up pet fur.
- It doesn't get into corners or crevices. One would think that this wouldn't be a problem seeing as there are attachments that come with the vacuum for smaller spaces, however, the attachments are designed very poorly and get little to no suction. So from my perspective, the attachments were a complete waste of my money. I wish I could have just purchased the vacuum and not the attachments. This is my biggest pet peeve about the vacuum. It leaves me wondering if anyone at Dirt Devil actually tested the attachments before they sold the thing? They just don't work. At all.
Other things worth noting:
- I noticed several reviewers had bad experiences with the belt. Defective belts aside, I've found that it's extremely important to have the manual out when fixing a slipped belt. The belt on my vacuum has slipped off about four times since I purchased it, and there is a special tool included for putting it back in place.Read more ›
Biggest complaint is the the hose attachment: cheap plastic and does not connect tightly to the base. The first hose broke almost imediately, but we got a free replacement. However it has very little suction in the hose.
Lastly, the first belt broke after just a few months, and it's really a pain to change. This must be a known flaw as a special plastic "finger" tool came in the box.
For this price I cannot recommend this unit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is great hand held vacuum for my stairs. It is tougher from the last one I had a does a great job picking up the dog hair..Published 2 months ago by RevBrit
Both belts included with the vacuum broke before we could get even one set of stair vacuumed. Very disappointing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DrakonVolk
I ordered this hand held when i had previously returned a comparable Eureka hand held for not being up to snuff. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bonny L Russell
As there is nothing less than one star, I have to give it. This vacuum works great, but once you put the hose and attachments on it there is almost no suction. Read morePublished 3 months ago by moi89
This broke within 5 minutes of trying to vacuum my Airstream. I am so disgusted this thing is still for sale. I am trying to get it replaced but the company is not being helpful.Published 3 months ago by digit