From the Back Cover
If you're applying to a business school these days, you need more than good grades, high GMAT scores, and an impressive resume. You need to write attention-grabbing essays that express your individuality, identify your goals, and play up your talents and strengths.
Written by a renowned admissions consultant who has helped applicants get accepted into the nation's top schools, this all-in-one guide will show you what today's top-level admissions offices are looking for. Filled with clear guidelines, insider tips, and winning samples, it will lead you through every step of the application essay process. You'll learn how to organize and structure your writing, avoid common pitfalls, and market yourself like a pro. The book includes:
- The 8 most common essay questions--and how to answer them
- 22 actual essays by successful applicants to top schools
- Interactive exercises and self-quizes to guide you in the right direction
- Self-marketing strategies to highlight your individual talents
- Candid insights from admissions officers at top-ranked business schools