- Applied Magnets neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull force we provided is estimate only. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. (Please test the pull force before any usage.) Neodymium magnets are very, very strong.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets. (This is true with all Magnets)
- The strong magnetic fields of Neodymium magnets can damage pace-makers or other bodily implants, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- Children should not be allowed to handle Neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player