- 10 Sets of Premium quality Magnetic Badges
- Each Badge has 3 strong rare earth neodymium magnets
- 1.76 inch Magnetic Badge Holder / Badge Magnets, Blue Plastic Back Plate w/Adhesive Tape
- Size: 1.76" long x 0.5" wide x 0.25" thickness
- Great for office, school, conferences and crafts
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
Applied Magnets ® 10 Name Badge Magnets - Magnetic Name Tag Holders w/ Three Neodymium Magnets
|Price:||$7.65 ($0.77 / Item) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
- Applied Magnets neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull force we provided is estimate only. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. (Please test the pull force before any usage.) Neodymium magnets are very, very strong.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets. (This is true with all Magnets)
- The strong magnetic fields of Neodymium magnets can damage pace-makers or other bodily implants, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- Children should not be allowed to handle Neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Update: Took magnets to club meeting and everyone loved them! So easy to apply and no need to remove the existing pin clasp. Nice that people can use it either with magnet or pin now. These magnets are so strong. As you can see in the photo, some members have many extra badges weighing up to 3 ounces. One magnet held them all very well. Great product for so little cost. Thank you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't use these for name tags but I've used them on some fun projects. I did remove some of the magnets by clamping and snapping off the magnets with a screw driver. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tony A
2 = 1. Our scanners at work are at waist level, I didn't want to have to bend down every time I entered the building so that the scanner could read my badge. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve_LSU
I bought this pac because my magnetic back to my work ID tag fell off the tag. It works well and I have backupPublished 2 months ago by Bess Hannigan
These are precisely what I wanted, at a great price. No more holes in my clothes, or lanyards that get twisted around and tend to distract from the look of a well worn suit.Published 2 months ago by Robert Wynne
They work as they should very well, but the edge of the metal plate is sharp like a knife. I cut my thumb on it. The magnets are super strong though.Published 3 months ago by Pat Bateman
worked as expected. I accidentally left them attached to my clothing and they went through wash and dryer. And they were still attached !Published 3 months ago by David McCutcheon