Very strong magnets.
Fingers could be severely pinched between two or more magnets.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ALL CHILDREN.THIS IS NOT A TOY.
DO NOT ingest or inhale.
DO NOT place in nose, mouth or any other part of the body.
Swallowed magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury (NECROSIS) or even DEATH.
Seek immediate medical attention if any magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
Neodymium Magnets are BRITTLE.
They can SHATTER, CRACK, PEEL or SPLINTER if allowed to snap together or slam into a metal object.
Broken magnets can be Extremely SHARP.
MAGNETIC MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT HAZARD.
KEEP AWAY from PACEMAKERS AND INTERNAL MEDICAL DEVICES.
Magnetized materials are REGULATED FOR AIR TRANSPORT and are considered a HAZARDOUS MATERIAL.
Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).
Do Not cut or drill Neodymium Magnets, there is a both a fire and fracture hazard and the dust is toxic.Pull Force
Pull Force is the amount of force required to separate 2 of the same size magnets from each other.
Actual pull force of cylinder/disc magnets may vary depending on different applications due to the small contact surface or magnets to curved surfaces due to the small contact surface.
Please test them before usage.
Rule of thumb is that the magnet will hold approx. 1/3 the weight of the stated pull force.
So...If pull force stated is 90 lbs...the magnet will hold approx. 30 lbs in weight hanging from it.
Also..If you are trying to stick the magnet to stainless steel...the better the quality of the stainless steel...the less the magnet will stick.