5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!
I used this product for three months and let me tell you IT WORKS!!! I went from a Size 18 to a 12 in 3 months and no special dieting out working out! I was nearly in a size 10 but they stopped carrying it in stores. I wish they still carried it!
Published 18 months ago by N.C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made me Nausious
Not only did it not help...it made me feel sick....A friend of mine felt it worked great for her.....but this product was not for me.
Published 13 months ago by Angela Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Applied Nutrition 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet, 4 bottles 28 each,112 Count (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Applied nutrition bootcamp, April 13, 2012
Honestly, I found that this product did what I wanted it to do for me. I am not a large person with much weight to lose, but I do take cleanses every so often before big events when I know I am going to be with lots of people/ photographed in that tight dress. I do it to lose the excess water weight/waste for a flatter tummy and if you're doing it for the same reason I would reccomend using this. Its been 3 days and Im not hungry for those big meals or greasy food. I've been eating smaller healthier portions and can already notice the difference in my self. My stomach is getting flatter (even though I know it was mostly just water weight) but its getting the job I wanted done & when the 2 weeks are up I can tell I will be satisfied with my purchase. It doesn't make me nauseous or feeling icky (because I eat before taking them) & I would definitely buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars it really worka, November 16, 2013
Started taking it about a week ago and i can already see a difference ! Although ive taken it on an empty stomach a few times i felt sick to my stomach but it went away as soon as i ate something ! The colon cleanse isnt doing as much as i thought it would but as far as losing the weight its working :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Grest product, February 17, 2014
I used this product because I have high blood pressure and I'm diabetic. After the first week my blood sugar dropped a lot, blood pressure also dropped, my weight not so much, but my health is more important and the weight will come off I know. I want to continue using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast speedy delivery, October 24, 2013
When I use this product for me it works. I'm glad to buy
them at a great price. I look forward to buy more in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made me Nausious, December 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars colon, September 10, 2013
my faovrite part was the colon claenser I feel great in the morning after i take them
I do drink more water than usaul make my thristy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 22, 2014
THESE PRODUCTS WERE GREAT, AND THE PRICES WAS REASONABLE. ALSO THE SHIPPING & DELIVERY WAS FAST.
THANKS!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Reduce calories, make good food choices, work out regularly, skip the pills, January 30, 2012
Amazon Customer (North Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I went to the pharmacy looking for water reduction and colon cleansing-type pills since I started a new diet. I thought I would try this since it was on sale and thought maybe the extra pills would boost my weight loss.

I did have a decent "bathroom experience" after the second or third day of taking the pills although I did experience nausea with the morning routine (yes, I followed the instructions). Never really experienced any weight loss the first week and didn't bother with the second week. Too many pills to only use the bathroom once, to continue to bloat AND not lose weight.

I am a large woman in my late 30's. I shouldn't have any problems dropping weight when following a healthy diet.

The only reason that I gave it two stars is because they give sound advice as far as exercising and making good food choices. But that information is free on their website. If these pills at least motivate you and help get you in the right direction, I suppose the purchase isn't a total loss. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated when we know what we have to do to lose weight. I do not believe there is a magic pill or combination of pills.

It's been a few weeks since I took the pills. I am on my own following the first three steps to effective weight loss: reduce calories, make good food choices and work out regularly. I'm dropping weight pretty consistently now. It was worth a shot, but I certainly won't be buying this product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped after week 1, January 30, 2012
I have tried other products from Applied Nutrition, like there 2 week acai berry cleanse, and I did like it, so this is nothing against the company.

I only have about 5lbs i want to lose, so i thought this product would be a perfect way to lose that last 5. I eat healthy and excercise regularly. I figured this Boot Camp might give me that extra push I needed, boy was I wrong.

I only taken this for 1 week, and I actually gained 4 lbs, thats when I decided to stop. I work out in the mornings before work, so I would take the breakfast pill, and the after excercise pill before I went to work. By the time I got to work, my stomach would be aching really bad. And I would be sooo hungry. I nautious and wanted to throw up, then I would want to eat a lot. When I actually did have meals with the pill to take before starchy snacks/meals, I would get full really fast, but then after I would be really hungry.

I think maybe if you have some real discpline and wont give into the hunger/binge cravings these pills gave me, and also can stand the really bad stomach pains and nausea, than give it ago.