5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
It was fantastic! A real fun gift to get... great quantity for the price, and the food was fabulous!
Published on January 22, 2008 by Donna Booth

Angelinas Butter Cookies
Confetti Chocolate Drizzeled Toffee Popcorn
Los Olivos Wine and Cheese Biscuits
Savory Beef Salami
Balsamic Rosemary Fig Jam...
Published 23 months ago by Julieb13

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT come with what it said it would, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Pick of the Season Gourmet Food Basket with Smoked Salmon (Grocery)
Came with:

Chardonnay Wine Jam
D'Olivos Tuscany Style Green Olives
Ice Wine Milk Chocolate Truffles
Godiva Gems Assorted Chocolate Truffles

I'm REALLY upset... Almost everything I wanted didn't even come in the basket and everything I got (extra) doesn't interest me...
I paid about $140 total with shipping cost and I should of only paid $50...

2.0 out of 5 stars spoiled items buyer beware, June 5, 2013
I was very disappointed. I ordered this basket for my mother to be enjoyed on Mother's Day.

The Art of Appreciation Basket was delivered to the side door at my mother's home at 10pm in the evening --- without a signature.required.

Three days later the Appreciation Basket was discovered with spoiled items - to be thrown away.

More disappointing is that no one from Customer Service responded to my kind email requesting either a new basket or compensation for the perishables. That's not fair. Not Appreciated as well.

part 2

Two days after my bad review of this product I received an automated message fm Amazon thanking me for my comments- and asking if I want to add more--- Yes, here is more--- when do I receive my apology for the bad service - and spoiled items?

1.0 out of 5 stars My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this ba, October 31, 2014
If you are looking for a basket filled with food that is prison quality then order this delightful basket ASAP! My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this backet and feel terrible that the hubby actually spend $100 on this train wreck. I am actually surprised one of the ingredients isn't food poisoning.

This however would make a perfect gift for an ENEMY or a mean in-law!

Don't order unless you like to gamble with your intestines!

Warmly,
Sara Hathaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 22, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars American good Food, September 22, 2008
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon

As a customer from Germany it was always a problem, to sent something to my relatives in New York. Since I came to Amazone, I find everything, flowers, litte gifts and the last time this wonderful basket with salmon.
When I want to have this gift at a certain time, it is always on time and m< daughter was excitet. She always takes now Amazone to send me here in Germany something. I tell my friends about Amazone and how good it works.

Sincerely
Rosemarie Gnad
Rutan@t-online.de

1.0 out of 5 stars velveeta, anyone?, December 3, 2013
i received this basket as an early christmas present and i would warn others not the waste your money. the "brie" is a processed cheese white cheese spread and i could easily mistake the merlot cheese for velveeta.. smoked salmon tastes like something i could buy at the grocery store out of a can. haven't tried the other stuff yet but, if you are looking for a nice gift for someone you could do a lot better for the money. i may not be the classiest gal on the block but i'm pretty sure "gourmet", this ain't.

5.0 out of 5 stars They loved it, May 30, 2013
I received rave reviews on this gift basket when it was received by those who I had sent it to. Makes you feel good when you send something and people really appreciate receiving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality merchandise and quality customer service, December 20, 2007
It seems that Amazon gave the company the billing address instead of the shipping address so unfortunately the basket was sent to me instead of the intended party. This was a bit upsetting because now i have to deliver it myself.
The company called me when they saw that i was unhappy and made it right. Their customer service is great and they really care about their customers. Even though there was an error with the address i was happy with the product and company and i will definetly order though them again.
Currently the company is working with Amazon to correct the problem with the shipping address. I would contact the company to order the product to make sure that they get the correct information and this way it will be shipped faster too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this basket, January 22, 2014
I purchased this basket for a Christmas present and despite the fact they name products, the only item that was listed and in the basket was the smoked salmon. The rest of the products were complete rubbish items and the value in the basket was about $30 instead of the value mentioned. There was no cheese, biscuits, wine based jams and candy. The items sent were very cheap including a red plastic basket that was very poor quality. It cost me $16.50 to send it back, the only good news was they returned the post and packaging on returning it.
My advise don't buy anything from this company

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but not very tasty, April 25, 2014
It was a surprise present for my father birthday. He loved the presentation but we din,t like the taste of most of the products inside.