5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jaheim Yet
Published 10 months ago by R&B Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Jaheim cd was okay
Product arrived quickly, after reading other reviews of CD, I decided to buy, I only like 3 to 4 songs. I prefer the old Jaheim
Published 9 months ago by SULANDA S COLEMAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jaheim Yet, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
I Gotta Say , Today's Been A Good Day... With John Legend , Tamar , Raheem DeVaughn And Jaheim Dropping It's A R&B Lovers Dream. Out All The Albums That Came Out Today This Is My Fav , All Though The Others Are Great Especially Raheem's. This Is One Of Jaheim's Best Taking Me Back To The Days Of Ghetto Love, Six Out Of Six For Jah The Man Hasn't Failed Me Yet. Check Out Those Other Albums If You Haven't As Well, Thanks For Reading....R&B Is Coming Back No More Teenage Jingles Grown Men And Women Stand Up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaheim- Appreciate This Gift!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
The return of real soulful R&B this year continues... Next to keep the momentum going is Jaheim with his latest effort Appreciation Day, an album that makes the point that he stressed in a song he put out a while in putting that woman first and appreciating all she gives. Not only for the moment, but as time goes on. A very intimate picture is what Jaheim paints with these songs about connectedness, sensuality and treasuring your lady like the gem she is. Like all the R&B CDs of this year especially this summer, the soul is being restored in R&B. Time has been reversed to ol' school roots, even if just for a year.

Age Ain't A Factor seems like such a great way to kickstart the album in telling that no matter the number your age displays, I love you even more than before if possible. Lines like Like a wine, you get better with time your beauty is rare, and I swear you look better with every year and sexual peak, full figure physique/These young girls can't compete show this is not exactly for the younger heads unless you are ahead of your time. To truly love someone is to appreciate how they grow and change for the better as time goes on. From there he takes to breaking the perfect man portrait in He Don't Exist and the Shirley Murdock As We Lay-sampled Morning talking of making love until and being on my mind in the morning. Reading your woman like a book with the signs she gives and being in tune with her is the focus on What She Really Means, something us men should pay attention to more. P**** Appreciation Day may be a favorite after listening to the CD. The detail he goes into about the smell, taste and feel of the female organ is racy without being tastless though. Has all the makings of being a late night, candle-burning slow jam. Like how he never says the word, but you know the reference as it's censored in the chorus. Pleading and begging your way back into your woman's heart has almost gotten too cool for school these days, but that's where Jaheim takes it on Baby X3. If she's the one, you sometimes got to do such and show her that you care that deeply. For real! The intimate Shower Scene brings a scenary to life vividly again with the details of making love in the shower as water runs over our bodies, but won't get your hair wet (humor for the black woman...DON'T GET MY HAIR WET! LOL). A track that seems out of place but gives the album a grounded feel is Florida, an ode to Trayvon Martin. Jaheim places in context as if he is sitting down talking to the state and wondering why no love for our young black kids as Trayvon never got to live out his dream. Love that Jaheim takes upon himself as an artist to keep Trayvon's memory alive and his story a continuing voice. May it be a moment in time we never forget and learn from. When arguments get out of control and words do actually hurt is the basis of Sticks N Stones, getting into how the littlest of fights can tear apart what you try to build. Have to be careful with what breaks your filter and makes it out of your mouth because throwing the one dart to pierce her heart can be the one you regret later on as she gets gone. Chase Forever brings everything to a lovely close in staying after that one no matter how long to let her know she is more than worth your efforts.

Jaheim is a long time veteran in R&B, crooning his way into the ladies' hearts. I've seen him do his thing, but never have I appreciated his gift until buying this CD. Not only does he have a gift vocally but his writing style brings everything to life and gives the album even more light. Touching on all points of a relationship whether in tune, fighting, making love, growing old together gives the album a balanced and well-rounded feel. Absolutely LOVE this CD!!! As I stated in the open, the return of real R&B is right in front of our eyes from the male side of things thanks to the likes of Joe, TGT and now Jaheim. If you like soul-stirring, touching and emotion-sparking music, add this gem to your collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hizurley, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
I'll sum it up in 4 simple words" The true meaning of soul" People you gotta have this masterpiece!!! Jaheim continues to raise the bar, there is no compaison to this brother in today's so called R and B wanna bees!

5.0 out of 5 stars R&B is alive and well, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
Jahiem has released five previous albums in his twelve year recoding career, and on his sixth he continues to use his god given vocals to impress. Once again Jahiem works with his longtime collaborator Kaygee and shows appreciation for soul music. The lead singles Age Ain't A Factor and BabyX3 show the younger crowd that's there more to R&B than Justin Timberlake! Some of the standouts on the album for me include Appreciation Day, Shower Scene, Sexting and the Shirley Murdock sampling Morning. I can't mention the album without nodding my head to Jahiem for addressing the Trayvon Martin tragedy on Florida. Not many artists can stay constant in any genre with six albums and I'm looking forward to album #7(whenever that may be) from Jah.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jahiem New Jersey representa, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
Overall Jahiem gives the listener a stellar cd and continues to keep R&B alive and well. The whole cd is full of sexy slow jams you can vibe with and is probably one of his top album yet to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jah... Jah... Jah...!, September 3, 2013
Home Run!
Touch Down!
3 Pointer!
Goalll!
Hole in One!

Jah killed it AGAIN with this album. This is a grown folk "must have" This man has consistantly brought quality music back to "Belt wearing" Men, and the "Non-Twerking" Women of the world. I could go on for ever about this Album but I would be holding your time up from buying it, so just go get it, and if this doesn't peak your "grown folk spirit" ....take your belt off, pull your pants down and whoop your own azz!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You!!!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
Music is not what it use to be, great album he keeps getting better and better. True RnB love Jaheim's soulful sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS ALIRGHT JAHEIM THIS CD IS A GO~YOU ROC~, September 4, 2013
Ms. Goddess (AUSTELL, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
I AM IN AWWW WITH THIS CD.....JAHEIM AS AN ARTIST YOU SING FROM THE HEART AND RELATE AND VIBE WITH A VARIETY OF AGE GROUPS.....I HAVE NOT STOP PLAYING THIS CD SINCE I PURCHASED IT YESTERDAY ALL THE WAY TO AND FROM WORK EVEN WHILE DOING MY HOMEWORK. THIS IS REAL IN TOUCH WITH LIFE MUSIC.....THE WHOLE CD JUST FLOWS. THE WHOLE CD IS MY FAVORITE BUT THE SONG I PLAY OVER AND OVER IS BABY X3,FLORIDA-I AM SURE SABRINA & STACY APPRECAITES THE MEMORY OF TRAYVON LIVING ON....AND WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS......THIS IS A G-SPOT CD.....YOU DID THAT WITH THIS ONE....KEEP MY COLLECTION FLOWING WITH GREAT LISTENING MUSIC.....I CAN VIBE WITH THE WORDS, THE SCENES IN MY MY MIND AS I HEAR THE CD PLAYING.....I HAD YOU ON PRE-ORDER WHEN I KNEW YOU WERE DROPPING THIS CD......I LOVE ME SOME YOU MUSIC AND ALL....MY HEART IS HAPPY AND FEELS GOOD.....

~GODDESS~

4.0 out of 5 stars Soulful, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (MP3 Music)
This man can sing me to sleep anytime. I put this on to do housework and when I just wan to chill down after work.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
While I love Jaheim, I'm not particuarly fond of this CD, it has a few that I like but not really impressed

Appreciation Day
Appreciation Day by Jaheim (Audio CD - 2013)
Rate and Discover Movies