Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Apps If I have 2 of the LeapPad 2 can I put the same app on both if I buy it or would I have to buy the same app 2 times to put it on both LeapPads?
asked by Daniel Clark on September 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
HI Daniel. I do not believe you would have to purchase the app twice. I actually had my LeapPad wiped clean due to an update and the downloads where right there in my download center where it shows just which apps I had previously purchased. I just clicked the + sign and downloaded the apps again. I called Leapfrog and they walked me through it. Just to be certain I'd call if I were you. The customer service reps are very helpful.
P. Fandrey answered on September 24, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did this today. You can add to 3 devices. The catch is that the download has to be from the same parent account. I downloded it onto one leappad then all I had to do was plug in the other device and it synced the new apps to the other device. It is quite simple to do. If you go to leapfrogs site under the FAQ it is the first question on there and it gives step by step instructions. Good luck and enjoy the peace and having your smart device back.
Tia answered on December 30, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For only two, no you won't. Like an ipod, you can put several devices on the same account, and the apps that you buy will be able to be downloaded on all of the LeapPad 2's on your account. You can only add so many LeapPads. I think it caps at 7.
Carly answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The best part of buying games online is you get two licenses so you only need to buy it once and no cartridge so theres no chance of losing it or having two kids fight over them.
stef answered on May 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product