5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a brand new floor...a definite buy!
Everyone who has seen my floor thinks it is a brand new tile install. The tile grout was previously gray and it really made my white and cream tile floor look so dingy and dirty even though it wasn't. Using the pure white grout paint brightened up the entire floor and just looks prestine and clean.

It is definitely a tedious process but definitely worth every...
Published on July 8, 2009 by NMF

1.0 out of 5 stars No!
Published on February 27, 2012 by beanhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a brand new floor...a definite buy!, July 8, 2009
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White

It is definitely a tedious process but definitely worth every minute, and MUCH easier then regrouting just to change color. I have recommended this product to everyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a facelift for your tile, October 13, 2010
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White
Like the previous reviewer, I had white tile with gray grout. It reminded me a bit of a high school locker room -- very dingy and dirty looking. I ordered this product online in Pure White and colored the grout over the course of a weekend. I have a small bathroom, so it wasn't too much work. The biggest piece of advice I could give is to wait several hours after applying the colorant to try to wipe the grout off of the surrounding tiles. I did it too soon, and ended up peeling off some of the grout colorant accidentally. This wasn't a big deal, as I was able to recolor it. My grout needed 2 applications to get that bright white appearance, but even after the first application, I was pleased with the results.

If you are thinking of re-tiling or re-grouting because you don't like your tile, I would recommend that you give this a try first. It is a small investment to make, and the results are really professional looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White
Take your time and follow the directions. Great product. We used it to recolor epoxy grout which looked off color next to white tiles. We used pure white and it looks great. When applying, avoid getting a lot on the tile itself and it will be easier to clean up. I found it easier to pour the colorant in a small plasic cup and dip the brush into it, rather than trying to pour the colorant from the bottle directly to the wall. Kit contains everything you will need. Highly recommended. We were considering having the shower regrouted, but this did the trick with much less cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars No!, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White
Do not buy this product! I tried this on old and new grout and found that it sticks will to fresh epoxy grout, but poorly to old traditional grout. I followed all the instructions and cleaned the old grout very well. In addition, the method does not work well because it is impossible to make a straight line on the grout edge using the scrubbing technique described. So even if it didn't peal off completely from the grout, as it often did, I wound up with a grout job that looked like something a child did with a box of crayons.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last 6 months!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White
This product states it will seal and protect your grout for up to 15 years. I spent 2 full weeks putting this product down on my kitchen grout and it did not last 6 months. No, I am no using harsh cleaners on the floor. Just a wet mop. The floor looks worse now than it did before I used this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the day!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White
Saved the day! This stuff worked on the darkest tile! Totally changed the look of the bathroom. Thanks so much!

Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Kit - Pure White