Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on October 15, 2013
I love this show. I can't explain why, it's just random, wrong and awesome. I've loved this show for years and am glad they are still making episodes, even if they can't top the first few seasons.
on December 13, 2013
I've watched athf since they've started their own crime investigation agency.
I have to say the dark humor and animation always leaves me with a smile of satisfaction.
The quslity of this stream is pretty clean and all the episodes are present.
I can't say every episode is as funny as the last, however the small details and read between the line jokes are the bread and butter.
on August 22, 2013
Only two episodes in, but it's just as amazing as ever. Frylock, Meatwad, Master Shake, and Carl are back, and just because it is another different mean doesn't mean it's a different show, so don't worry. Totally worth watching for any fans.
on January 25, 2016
There isnt an Aqua Teen season i havent loved....except for the season 4 DVD in which the creators thought it would be just so cute that when you press ed play all ALL of the episodes played at once. This season brings the laughs and the weird. With our favourite detectives on the case, you know hilarity ensues.
on December 3, 2013
Just ridiculous! They changed the name again... It still works though. At this point, they could almost call it anything, as long as the first word is "Aqua." Anyways... I'm happy the guys are continuing this show. I've been a fan for 10 years now and they just keep coming up with hilarious episodes to feed my cravings for absurdity. I can watch this mess over and over again and it's somehow entertaining each time. This newest set of ten just solidifies the previous stated fact that "Aqua... whatever," is and will remain the longest running show on Adult Swim. They even brought back the mooninites and the Plutonians. There's plenty of grossness but that's commonplace here and any fan just goes with it. Some of the supporting characters are well done and the all-new backgrounds look great. As usual... the kicker... the opening theme song. New again! Check it out.
on February 24, 2014
I'm unsure how these guys keep working and doing so well. Though I think there was a lull during the late "Hunger Force" era of seasons, the last couple have been knockouts.

I'm really impressed that the team behind the show can keep coming up with the bizarre episode ideas (see "Skins"). So, if you're a fan, check it out. If you don't like the show, stay away. And if you haven't seen it before, this isn't a terrible place to start. There is no real overall story arc.
on June 6, 2015
I love my Aqua's!!!!! I wish they would release them uncensored in dvd though.
[adultswim] has been getting real stingey with the dvd box art and the release of great shows on dvd!! Come on [adultswim]!
on September 20, 2013
This one of my favorite shows i hope they never stop making new episodes! It would be nice if they picked a name and stuck with it though.
on May 4, 2015
It's a weird show. But that's how it's supposed to be. I didn't particularly care for what seemed like an excessive amount of wanton blood spurting out and gore. It's like it was done just because it could be. Some funny episodes, but also some poor ones that just felt like they took whatever curve the creators thought of on a whim. Lastly, the price is too high for a season. I wouldn't mind watching more but I am not willing to pay $15 for the SD quality season or $20 for the HD. It should be $10 or less. They're only 12 minute episodes and about 10 minutes when you factor in the intro.
on November 29, 2013
Wonderful! All the episodes were entertaining (saw them on tv), except Spaceadeuce. I had to purchase this one.
This was a delightful and charming addition to the Aqua Teen series.

I hope to see many more.