Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 7, 2014
Just received this speaker today. Charged completely in just a couple hours. It may have already been partially charged since instructions say 6 hour charge time. It paired up with my iPad Air quite easily, in less than a minute. Sound is perfect for showering and getting ready for work in the morning. I have a waterproof radio that I've been using but the NPR station I listen to for my morning news doesn't always get good reception. So now all I need to do is stream through my phone or iPad. The speaker even gives a voice prompt saying "waiting for connection" and then "connected" once Bluetooth connection is established. Sound is great for a small device and I like the ability to adjust volume on the unit itself. As for taking calls on it, I don't think I will ever be using that function, but I guess for those that spend way too much time in the bathroom, it's a good option to have... LOL
0Comment49 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2014
First let me get the technical stuff out of the way. This is a bluetooth speaker that connects to your bluetooth enabled music player. The sound is excellent for what it is, and what it is,is a speaker you can use in wet environments. I use mine in the shower and I will tell you this is one of those devices you don't know you need til you actually get one. Then you will not be able to live without it. While this thing is really good and works very well it does have a few annoyances and ONE HUGE FLAW.

The Good:
Sounds good
Handles water very well, just don't submerge it.
Easy to pair with devices.
easy to use.

The annoyances:
Long press for volume and short press to change songs. This should be reversed it is very difficult to gauge the volume with long presses and far to easy to change songs when doing so.
Will not pair with more than one device. If you and your partner have different devices and music you have to pair the device every time.
NO PLAY BUTTON there is just a pause button that works as a play button after pause, but without an extra piece of software you cant start the music from the speaker. Used a app called media button router to fix the issue.

The ONE BIG FLAW:
OK I can live with the cute accented woman's voice telling me that it's looking for then connecting to the device. I can even live with the retro space laser sound effect when you turn it on. But why in gods name did you have to use a stupid obnoxious clown horn for the turn off sound?!?! Stupidest noise in the WORLD and even more annoying. Every time I turn the thing off I expect to see Bonzo the clown waiting for me when I open the shower curtain. I actually thought about returning it because of this sound. BAD MOVE.
55 comments39 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2014
The good: sound quality & loudness are excellent. Stylish design too.

The bad: Speaker would not charge. Did come with charger but did not work. Sent it back for a refund.
on May 8, 2014
At first it seemed like this was a great value, but every time I use it randomly stops after a few minutes and makes a very loud, annoying sound.
on March 28, 2014
At the moment I have the same problem reported by Helen, the cable that came with the product doesn't fit, so I cannot charge it. I tested for a few minutes though and it seems nice.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2014
This device is very cute and works okay, but this seller (F&W) ships without a charger!! So you'll need to hit up Radio Shack or some other spot to find a charger. This was especially annoying because I bought this as a gift!!! I contacted Amazon to have a charger shipped to me but that was not an option. I could either return the device (which I'd already given to someone) or they could give me a 30% discount. Argh!!
66 comments35 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
Worked the first night I got it,sounded good everything was fine.. The second night was playing fine until made loud staticky sound,hasn't worked since, would not recommend ...

Update on the Cube...figured out what I was doing wrong, thing works like a champ...got to give it 5 stars!!!
66 comments22 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2014
This is the best product. Awesome sound and a great way to listen to my iHeart radio in the shower and answer a phone call if one comes in while in the shower. Really the device sounds great!
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2014
Hard to use this.when it does not come with a charger. Can not find one any where...do not buy this item
on May 1, 2014
I got this for use in the shower and it is awesome. I have it stuck on the wall next to my face so i don't have to listen to it to loud and piss my wife off, or wake the baby.