4.0 out of 5 stars Works great after info from seller.
Published 7 months ago by Bob Shuster

1.0 out of 5 stars not so waterproof
Speaker worked great for two weeks, somehow water got in the "waterproof" speaker and started making demonic noises before finally dying.
Published 4 months ago by alex norton

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great after info from seller., December 5, 2013
Bob Shuster (Wyndmoor, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I originally gave this Bluetooth speaker a poor review due to its low volume, but after I posted it I was contacted by the seller. He informed me that the unit did indeed have volume controls, but that it wasn't in the documentation. Currently shipping items have that info added on a sticker on the packaging. Once armed with this information I'm happy to report that the volume is good and clearly audible even in a shower with an exhaust fan running.

The buttons are however difficult to see in the shower - especially if you need glasses! But there aren't too many controls so I think we'll simply use a permanent marker on them to make them more visible. If you happen to have one of these units and are considering returning it due to volume issues, don't! The next/previous track buttons double as volume buttons if you hold them down.

I have to laud the customer support from the seller as he not only took the time to contact me to help me with the issue, but also provided a unit to me (overnight) for free. Even if I had purchased another, it's still a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 6, 2013
This is a great little speaker. I was looking for a bluetooth speaker I could use in the shower, but didn't want to spend too much. It's just something I plan to use occasionally so I didn't want to invest in any of the more expensive ones. I can say is exactly as described. It came partially charged. I plugged it in for about an hour and it was ready to go. It paired very easily to my Android phone and my iPad. Sound quality was fine. Actually a little better than expected. I left my phone in the bedroom and placed this on my shower wall and it worked perfectly. Then I took it off the shower and placed it on the kitchen counter and it didn't drop the music. I let it run for about 3 hours the first night, and then I used it for my shower this morning and it still has battery life (They claim up to 6 hours.) So far, so good. While I was in the shower, I did accidentally drop it into the water and it kept on working.

The only drawback I find so far is that it uses a pin type connector to charge. It comes with the USB to pin connector that you need, so it's not a big deal, but it's just 1 more cable for me to have to keep track of. Wish it used a micro USB connector. But other than that it's a great deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars not so waterproof, February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, December 12, 2013
I love this little speaker! Its loud and makes my showers so much better. Plus I can now set a three song limit to make showers faster for the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars LOUD!, December 17, 2013
If you are on the fence about this because you are worried that it is not loud enough, make the purchase. I could not be happier with the product. Easy setup, easy installation, good quality sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof speaker, December 16, 2013
Its pretty loud for being so small but you do need to charge it every now and then or the sound fades

2.0 out of 5 stars JUST PLAY THE RADIO LOUDER., April 5, 2014
I had high hopes....based on other reveiws. The thing works...but you have to keep it charging all the time...as it does not hold a charge long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and loud for the shower, December 17, 2013
This product is such a great deal for the money. The speaker is loud - just make sure that you hold the RW/FF buttons to adjust the volume. I suspect that many have complained about the volume because this is not indicated in the instructions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof, February 19, 2014
I used it for half of a shower before it died. I went to try and figure out what was wrong with it, opened the charging dock 'seal' and have water leak out of it. I would not buy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars works just a couple times, January 19, 2014
I was amazed how easy worked, but after 2 or 3 times it do not work any more. I just returned hoping to have my money back

Rate and Discover Movies