Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Color: White|Change
Price:$9.99+ $4.99 shipping

on August 2, 2010
Got the cards as a gift for someone, we went to play with them in the pool and you can see clearly thru the backs of about 8 of the cards, so they are useless.
on January 14, 2009
what a great idea! I pictured having fun in the pool and hot tub with them, but my 7 year old takes them in the bath tub too! It's hilarious to ACTUALLY "go fish" for your card in the water! :)
on July 23, 2012
These cards are slippery and very hard to shuffle...almost impossible to play with. After a few uses, the ink has already started to rub off of them. Not worth the relatively cheap cost. Buy one of the other options.
on March 24, 2014
This is the third deck I've bought from amazon and these cards are awesome.
The reason I have so many is I want to be prepared in case I lose a card while on vacation.

There are only two negatives:
1) If you hold the cards up with the sun behind, you, the other player can see through the cards. This can be remedied by holding the cards off to the side or putting your body between the cards and sun.
2) The cards scratch. If you drop them in the water and they sink to the bottom of the pool, when pulling them up they may scrape against the concrete at the bottom of the pool (if it's concrete). They can also scrape when picking them up off of the side of the pool. Although the backs of mine are scratched all over, they're still usable. The scratches are grey in color.
on November 10, 2009
Not the laminated cards I was expecting. They are actualy plastic cards with a realy nice design. The only down side of them is that if you are playing in bright light, the light will shine through and show whats in your hand. Other than that I think they are perfect. I plan on using them when camping or and out door outing. I didn't try tearing them to see how tough they are, but I susspect they are tougher than standard paper cards.
on September 1, 2011
Very happy I stumbled across this item when buying stuff for my pool. Genius idea to have waterproof cards! If you like playing cards and would like to do it while in your pool or at the beach, boat etc you need to buy these!!! We have been enjoying playing cards while relaxing in our pool! :)
on June 16, 2011
I had been searching for this product and in May,while in Cabo,I saw these being used poolside....asked where they were available and learned that amazon.com was the answer. Returned home - went on-line - ordered 6 decks, gifted 4, kept 2. They are FANTASTIC and FUN!
on July 18, 2012
These cards are extremely thin and slick, which causes two problems: First, if they get wet in bright sunlight, they are somewhat see-through. Makes for a boring game of poker.

Second, and much more of a problem, the cards are VERY difficult to shuffle. Because they are so thin, and almost completely free of friction, even a simple overhand shuffle is problematic, while a riffle is likely to have cards flying everywhere. Ironically, however, when they're wet they stick together TOO much.

A deck of waterproof playing cards is a great idea, but the material and construction method used here makes these cards completely impractical.
on March 29, 2016
These cards were really fun for the whole summer in our pool. However, the pictures started rubbing off and I guess I didn't store them properly. I must've put them away wet because they were moldy by the time I took them out the next year. Fun while they lasted though, it was really cool to play cards in the water.
on December 14, 2015
Fun and usable in water but the back of the cards looked really scratched and worn after only one use. They still were waterproof and useable, but after using them once they do start to look worn. But they were fun and nice to have. It gave me and my friends more to do while hanging out in the hot tub.

See 1 answered question