5.0 out of 5 stars Great creative toy for kids
I bought two of these for my 1 1/2 year old twins. They love it. What they draw gradually disappears as it drys, leaving more "canvas" for them to color. This is brilliant and I love that "no batteries are required"!!!!
Published on November 16, 2010 by Twin Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
I got this for my 3 year old daughter for Christmas. I was a bit disappointed. It is smaller then I thought. Also there is a "scene" on it so the whole surface can not be drawn on.
Published on January 14, 2011 by mom2mash

5.0 out of 5 stars Great creative toy for kids, November 16, 2010
Twin Mom (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
I've purchased one of these for all my friends' kids. It keeps them busy in the car or anywhere else and no mess! My two year old has the Aquadoodle mat too, but it's large and hard to travel with.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, January 14, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my nephew!, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
I purchased this for my nephew's 2nd birthday and it was a big hit :) It's the perfect size for him to use in the car when traveling on long road trips and sturdy enough he can use it while he's sitting on the floor and he can hold it in his lap withough it bending all over the place. I did purchase an extra set of the pens (also from Amazon) but those are bigger than the one that comes with the travel Aquadoodle. Still, I think they'll come in handy if the original pen is lost.

Am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for car/plane trips, but she sucks the water out of it., October 15, 2011
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
Our 1.5 year old loved this when we went in the car or flew. It is definitely cleaner and easier to travel with than crayons/paper/books. But she sucked the water out of the pen more than actually drew with it. Looking back, I'm not sure we can say we got our money's worth. At 2 years she began to lose interest all together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle, August 12, 2011
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
This is a great product for traveling and church. I use it quite often. It is nice that I can refill the marker with water since I usually have a water bottle laying around or with me. I would totally recommend this product for little ones learning to draw and especially if you don't want them to mark all over themselves or anything else!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pen is easily damaged, April 6, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
My toddler really likes her Aquadoodle. However, the pen is not durable. We are on the 2nd pen, and that is starting to fall apart already. By fall apart, I mean that the pen's tip loses its firmness/sharpness, and water flow gets interrupted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toddler Toy., December 28, 2010
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
This was a gift for my 18 month old who is just learning to draw. We thought it would be good for car trips, but I think he is too young to hold it properly in his car seat to draw. It works well as a nontravel toy. The disadvantages I see are that the pen is not attached to the board like most Magnadoodles, so its easy to loose it. Also, my son like to like the water pen, which I think is gross. There is no cap for the water pen, but I've only filled it once in 2 weeks... maybe its all that licking that leaves it moist! EW.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, May 5, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
My daughetr loved this and it's great for on the go. Unfortunately For some reason the pen leaked and stained the inside when it was in my bag. I dont understand why, when it is intended to get wet? I was not able to retuen/exchange due to it being over 30 days :( I contacted aqua dooddle and they were not cooperative about it either. Shame that some co. just do not have good customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's Favorite, February 5, 2011
MFrances (Southeast United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary (Toy)
My grandson received a lot of toys this Christmas, but this is his favorite. His parents love it, too! The other toys get played with on and off over time, but he always comes back to the AquaDoodle. The portability is ultra-convenient, as is the fact that he hasn't drawn on the furniture since he received this for Christmas. So far, it has held up extremely well under constant use.

Aquadoodle Travel N' Doodle - Color May Vary