Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 16, 2010
I'm a writer and frequently have ideas in the shower. I use these all the time and they're perfect! I haven't tried submerging them completely in water but they hang in my shower where it gets very moist and the pad gets splashed occasionally and they work perfectly. The one thing I suggest is waiting until you and your notes have dried a bit before pulling pages off the pad.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2011
The Aquanotes are great. The only downside if you don't write that frequently and the first sheets are exposed to water for many showers, they'll stop losing the impermeable cover. But if you're a frequent shower writer and rip them off at least once a week, it'll be ok.
11 comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2011
This product does exactly what it claims to do. Which in and of itself is special, but what it does is so cool to boot.

I'm an aspiring writer and I like to record ideas for potential use later. But my best ideas only come when I can't do anything about it: driving or in the shower. Driving was easy. I bought a digital voice recorder. But those don't work well under water. Trust me, I know from experience.

Then I saw AquaNotes and ordered some immediately. Now there are many mornings when I'll take an extra few minutes in the shower because I'm too busy writing notes to rinse the soap off myself.

The only complaint I have at all is that the notes are slightly difficult to rip off the pad. But it's something I can live with for the added convenience of finally having a way to write in the shower.
on July 10, 2013
Now I know what to get Aquaman for Christmas! He can have all of his Justice League notes right there in the shower with him!
on August 24, 2011
I like that it has tear-away sheets. It has a mount for the pencil too. The suction cups work on the window in my shower, so it works fine for me, but they don't stick to textured tile. I don't know if it would work on smooth tile. Writing is easy and doesn't smear. Good price.
on March 2, 2012
I'd really prefer a notebook style that just clips to the suction cups.

You can't leave pages attached and easily flip them over to reveal a fresh sheet, you have to hold them up out of your way.
The pencil can go dull or get broken in a shower and then is useless... how about a mechanical pencil.

The paper does take markings very well and does not smear like I thought it would.

Please create a spiral notepad style version of this and use a mechanical pencil.
55 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my husband, thinking that we could leave each other quick notes and reminders in the shower (he's gone before I get up in the morning). I've been pleasantly surprised that it actually gets used more for leaving sweet notes for each other! We literally kept a running list of baby names on this notepad until eventually my husband circled my favorite and it was decided!

I was a little skeptical about how well this would work, but it really is totally waterproof and it works great! I'll be replacing our current pad with a new one when it runs out.
on February 9, 2014
I purchased this item because I am the kind of person that comes up with "brilliant" ideas in the shower. While it serves the purpose of enabling me to write on wet paper, there are a couple of problems. The suction cups periodically fail and I need scissors to cut the paper off of the pad.
on December 27, 2014
This is so fun. My husband and I leave sweet little notes and funnyisms for each other every few days/weeks. It's improved our marriage communication. Especially to-do lists. Or writing something that you know he's going to be forced to read because he standing right there in the shower with nothing else to do. Ha!!! No really, it's awesome!!! And we've only used 1/2 pad in a year. Pages will stick to wall for months even when you tear them off so you can make a collage of notes all over the shower walls!!! Pencil holder is awesome too.
on December 16, 2014
Love it! I'm OCD and have many useful thoughts in the shower. Frees up my mental capacity so I can focus on what's important in the shower... while allowing me peace of mind knowing my thoughts won't go down the drain with the soap!