5.0 out of 5 stars Oh! my are they lovely
Published on October 27, 2012 by Sandrena Scolari

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
This is a beautiful boot. But the bands made it even more narrow. I couldn't get my foot down into the boot. Aquatalua has been cutting its boots very narrow this year. But the cut on this one seems to be a design fault.
Published 1 month ago by Shopping Diva

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh! my are they lovely, October 27, 2012
I had all but given up in finding a fashionable boot at my age (66),my feet are not in the greatest shape ,I can no longer wear even a 2 inch heel,in short my shoe and boot obsession seemed to be over....And then Aquatalia by Marvin K showed up at my door just as I was leaving.I opened the box put them on and changed my entire outfit so I could wear them immediately.Not only did they not pinch anywhere,the design makes my size 10 look like a 6.Marvin,I think I love you....smiles

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, December 13, 2013
I absolutely love my new boots!!! They are ultra comfortable and adorable. Love when I score on shoes like these. Can't go wrong with anything made in Italy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., November 15, 2013
They are very comfortable, beautiful and worm. They fit great. The suede is very good quality and the rabbit is nice and soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, August 8, 2013
This pair of boots is very comfortable. However, I find the boot opening a bit too wide for me. I prefer it slim and sleek. So I'm returning them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, November 11, 2014