5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on September 28, 2007 by Happy Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandpaper
I wanted exfoliating washcloths, not sandpaper. The abrasive side of these cloths is so abrasive as to take your skin OFF! Conversely, the microfiber side is so slick as to provide no washing at all.

These may be suitable for body and fender work.
Published on September 13, 2008 by Joseph P. Lacerra

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 28, 2007
Happy Shopping (Ak. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquis Exfoliating Washcloth (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
These are fantastic! I am prone to dry skin in the winter once the heat is turned on and these cloths exfoliate my skin beautifully. I'm addicted to using them. They have bristly fibers on one side that really stimulate your circulation and buff off dead skin.They survive the washer and dryer very nicely and you never have a stinky loofa/luffa hanging around in the shower. They also make a longer version to be able to scrub your back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I own dozens of these, November 23, 2008
These washcloths are great. I keep buying them because I'm afraid they will someday no longer be available. I previously used Buf-Puf Facial Sponges, but those stop exfoliating effectively after a few weeks. My Aquis Exfoliating Washcloths continue to exfoliate after hundreds of uses. These washcloths are one of the best purchases I've made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my skin slippery-smooth!, December 17, 2008
Another reviewer found this exfoliating wash cloth to be too rough; I do not -- and at times I've been told I am the epitome of "The Princess and the Pea"!

Well, I no longer resort to exfoliating bath gels. I simply lather this cloth using a bar of normal, mild bath soap and stroke all over. [So little soap is required I figure I'll eventually recoup the cost of the cloth is soap savings alone. ;-)]

Its nice to have the feeling of absolutely clean all over in just a few seconds. THIS exfoliating wash cloth is NOT too rough for this NY Princess who has found most previous back brushes too stiff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on my skin and ***washable***, November 16, 2008
I've been using those puffy nylon mesh balls for years, but I never felt like I was able to really rinse them clean, or that I wasn't just scrubbing my skin with the last three week's worth of dead skin cells and soap residue.

These washcloths are easy to use, exfoliate just enough, and you can throw them in the wash with your bath towels. Love them! They also fold flat for traveling, dry quickly, and have a handy hanging loop. The quality is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 29, 2009
It exfoliates on one side and the reverse side is smooth and soft. It dries quickly so there's no musty smell...and the neutral color is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this product, March 8, 2011
I have had this product for at least a year now and can say it has held up wonderfully after constant use and washing in a machine. I am not crazy about using loofahs since they are geared towards women, but wanted something that was abrasive and could hang. It's nice that you can wash these in a washing machine and that two come together, so you can rotate them. Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandpaper, September 13, 2008

These may be suitable for body and fender work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, April 9, 2009
Don't waste your money!
These washcloths are extremely over priced, and cheaply made pieces of burlap. Just another case of Internet, on line robbery. I would not recommend this junk for any reason. Unfortunately I can't give this product less than a 1 star rating!

Rate and Discover Movies