I bought this for my son's 6th birthday about a year ago and it is frequently used by him and all his friends. So far, not a single dart has broken and no one has been injured. It's really good value for money.

Published on November 10, 2007 by S. Ames

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Published on August 24, 2009 by Dennie Brookshire

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and really durable. Perfect for young kids., November 10, 2007
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)

I wanted to add that my son is now almost 11 and this dart board is still going strong!!! It gets played with on almost a daily basis. We had to replace a couple of the dart tips last year (a few dollars), but otherwise we've had no problems at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, August 24, 2009
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
I got this dart board from Amazon thinking it would be a little better than what I would find at a local Walmart or Kmart, and Arachnid seemed like a popular brand. When I opened the package today, I was a bit disappointed. It looks like a very cheap toy, and the darts ARE toy darts, with the flights and shafts made as one piece. I know most people will buy their own darts to go with this, but they could at least include the usual 4 peice darts (tip, shaft, flight and grip).

I also bought a Halex Crossfire from Walmart for about the same price (around $30 after tax) and it seems much nicer. Comes with nicer darts, has a better mounting system that locks the board to the wall, has a better display and has a cabinet so you can conceal the board when not in use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got this for a gift, May 10, 2010
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
and its worth the money but sometimes when we play the darts don't register the number we hit. All you have to do is push the dart harder into the board, which is annoying, but overall its fun. Tons of games to choose from etc...

4.0 out of 5 stars Dartboard was what I expected, February 3, 2009
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
I purchased this product for my family for Christmas. The dartboard was exactly as expected. The darts that come with the set are cheap plastic, and very light weight. Plan on purchasing a decent set or two if you want to throw with accuracy. That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Electronic Dart Game, December 16, 2008
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
I purchased this game for my 12 year old grandson's birthday. He and his friends are having a great time with it. I give it 4 stars due to the darts that come with the game are a little light. But they went to Walmart and purchased the metal darts and said they were very inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, February 2, 2012
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
Throw away the darts that come with this and buy a decent set for about $7, then you're set to go.
The electronics work well, the darts stick well (so well that it takes considerably more effort than you'd expect to pull them out).
The battery door snapped off right away, but a little electric tape took care of that. Overall I'm pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for the Money!+, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
We purchased this Arachnid 100 Dart Board from Amazon after returning other cheap dartboards made by others. Throw away the darts that came with it and buy decent ones. They are fairly inexpensive. My wife and I got hooked on Darts several months ago, but the boards we bought didn't last a day. This Dartboard is pretty solid, although the manual says: If you don't like the announcer sound that calls the shots, you can turn it off! I have never heard an announcer call the shots and don't think it can be turned on. The only sound is the beeping sound it makes when scoring. That's okay though, because I am more interested in having the score on the LCD screen to keep track of the points, and most of all to be able to finish a game without locking up on me or breaking down. Although, sometimes it seems to lock the LCD screen and a flashing code appears temporarily, but it always goes back to a normal count after a few seconds, or just hit the game button several times and it works. It is a little annoying, but for the money and to be able to finish the game, it is great! We bought this board, like I said to replace other boards that broke down in a matter of hours. We had it for two weeks and play it almost every day for hours. So it is a keeper. In the meanwhile, I ordered the Arachnid 650 Pro. Dart board, and will be here this week. So, I will be writing a review on that one too. Just a quick note, I read the reviews on the 650, and the reviews from 16 people was very good. Will see.
On the other hand, I do like the Arachnid 100, and highly recommend it for a no frill game (no bells and whistles!).

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed so far...., December 27, 2013
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
Got this for a family X-mas present to have so quality time together. I guess you get what you pay for, as this board isn't all that great. You will need to get some decent darts and throw away the ones that came with it. My wife is the gadget geek in the house and she can't figure out how to bring up the different games. Even following the directions is not very helpful as it's not that descriptive on what to do. You pretty much have to bang buttons to figure it out. I should have spent the money on a decent board and maybe it would have been a better experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, haven't been able to get anyone to help, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
Got this as a Christmas present but when my kids opened it, the electronic display doesn't light up. It makes the noise it's supposed to but you can't figure out what it's doing because the electronic scoring screen doesn't display. The instructions and packaging don't come with a phone number and the web site referenced [...] has had a 509 bandwidth limit exceeded (too many people trying to access their site) for the past 3 days. I'll update this review if I ever get through but I'd recommend staying away from this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 24, 2009
Sean D (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arachnid DarTronic 100 Soft-Tip Dart Game (Sports)
Had for 2 weeks and working great, all games listed on the face of the board for easy playing. Only issue is the darts fall apart easily. Already broke 2 out of 6, waiting for new ones to arrive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›