4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice primer
This is the first primer I've ever used, and I've been using it for almost 2 months now. If, like me, you haven't used primer before, you are missing out! It does serve a purpose! It fills in the very fine lines on your face and keeps your makeup on much longer.

Published on October 7, 2011 by B-Mon30

1.0 out of 5 stars Oily, irritating mess
I've used lots of primers and was really surprised by this one. It made my combination skin slick within an hour, my makeup on my cheeks streaked, my skin by my nose turned red and irritated. Try some of the highly rated ones instead. Another company makes one with a mattifying agent which I now use only on my nose in the summer; and a well-known makeup-artist brand...
Published 15 months ago by lalto

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice primer, October 7, 2011

You only need a tiny bit of this on your face. I use maybe two pumps for my entire face, including eyelids/under eye area. The product is fragrance-free, very silky, and the bottle will last quite awhile. I'd like to tell you how much I have left in the bottle at this point, but that is one downfall... you can't tell how much is left due to the packaging.

The reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is, number one - the cost. I actually bought this from an Arbonne rep for $36.00. Later, my friend told me about using Monistat Chafing Relief Gel as a primer (Seriously - look it up!). I thought she was nuts, but the active ingredient is the same as that in facial primers. I tried it and, would't you know, for SIX DOLLARS, it did the job better than Arbonne.

So, while I do agree this is a great product, if I can get something that does the same or better for $30 less, well, that's what I'm going to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Primer, September 13, 2011
Juleinny "Juleinny" (Manhattan, New York USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
I have used a number of primers over the past 5 years. Some are mere liquids; this is a lovely gel and provides a smooth surface for any type of makeup to be applied on top. I feel it is a wonderful primer. Worth every cent. It is at least worth a try for yourself. JMO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
Let me begin by stating I have oily skin and so I don't expect any product to get rid of that completely. That being said, I also have sensitive skin and have to be wary of new products as many cause breakouts. This one, however, did not cause any breakouts! Aside from that, I love the texture. Definitely the silky feeling everyone raves about which helped my make up once applied so much smoother. I will certainly repurchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Primer, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
By far the best primer on the market. I have been using for over two years. It goes on smooth. It feels like silk on your skin. It makes your makeup look better. You can tell when I don't wear. It is worth every penny. This is a most have. Love my arbonne primer!

5.0 out of 5 stars won't go without it!!!!!, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
i had received this product at an airbonne party, ordered it previously and love it. i have never used a product that makes your makeup glide on so smooth, and leave your skin so smooth. it isn't greasy and continues to improve the feeling of your skin with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps makeup looking fresh, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
Fantastic primer. Last step before you apply your foundation or powder. It is velvetly soft no odor, goes on the skin like a layer of silk. Allows your foundation to slide on with perfection. A dot is all you need, so this bottle will last all year and some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sensitive Skin, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
I love this premier. I have sensitive skin and I like the 'light weight' texture of this product. It goes on very soft. A little goes a long way. Definitely a staple in my make-up routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only products that keeps my face from being oily, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
I agree with previous reviewers who said the products feels like silk when going on your face and dries instantly. Not a lot is needed. I use it mainly because my nose is an oil slick - within 5 minutes of putting on any oil control make up my nose becomes shiny. I can't keep caking on powder and it is tiring to use the blue squares to wipe off the oil. This is the first product in my life that controls the oil for the ENTIRE day! It's really nothing short of a miracle as I've always been self conscious of it. Though as soon as I take it off here comes the shine again so no prolonged results unfortunately. It also does keep my make up from sliding in off.This is the best Arbonne product and the only one I would purchase from that brand besides the RE9 toner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, March 14, 2014
Regina Stewart (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
I have been using Arbonne Makeup Primer for about 5 years and it's one of my favorite Arbonne products.
Sometimes I apply it to my face before the foundation, sometimes I mix it with the foundation depending on how much coverage I want. My makeup goes on smoothly and stays looking good all day. The primer is a little expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I have tried going without it to save money but my foundation just doesn't go on as well or look as good as it does with this product. I wear make up 6 days a week and this and this 1 oz. bottle will probably last nearly a year because it just takes a small amount for each application.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this Product!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz (Misc.)
I've used this product for nearly two years and it just makes your skin feel like silk. Your makeup glides on smoothly and looks great! I've tried others and they just don't work for me. One plus this product has that most others don't, is the fact that you can use it on your eyelids and your liner and shadow go on like silk.

Arbonne Makeup Primer 1oz
$36.00 $25.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.