5.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial
Published 23 months ago by Karnda Charoenwong

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, not the best
I sampled this and thought it was pretty good, now after purchasing the big bag I'm not really liking it. It seems to have an aftertaste, which I believe is from the stevia. If you're ok with the stevia "flavor" then you will probably like it.
Published 11 months ago by V. Edmonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial, October 28, 2012
Karnda Charoenwong (Temple City, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arbonne Essentials - Chocolate Protein Shake Mix (Powder - 30 Servings), 47.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking this protein shake almost everyday for the past year & have, since day one, loved this product. Generally speaking, protein shakes are beneficial for your health & the only downer being weight gain if you don't work it off. In terms of this product being advertised as a "weight-loss supplement", I can't give my 100% guarantee that you can rely on it for that as a whole, UNLESS, you are committed in following the instructions to take it twice daily as meal replacers. Personally, for the first two months of using this product, I did replace both breakfast & dinner with this. I don't eat three meals a day, I eat five (a light meal every two hours). This may have been why I benefitted a lot from this product but I will admit that I felt more energy, fuller longer without feeling the need to always snack & I did lose some weight. I lost 11 lbs. the first month. I've been able to keep it off even with using this product only once daily now (lunch). I believe in bigger, more nutritious breakfasts. It's great for lunch as I can sip on it while working & my schedule is pretty crazy. Sometimes I'll blend it with fruits like bananas or blueberries just to give it more filling boosts. The taste is great, it's not at all heavy & I'm not even a chocolate person.

If you're looking for this to be a weight-loss alternative, I'd suggest that you first do a cleanse/ detox & then go with this. Follow the directions & replace two meals. I'd suggest breakfast & dinner as eating a bigger, heavier meal before sleeping a few hours later won't be a benefit at all for you. I found this amazon & was really happy. I used to buy the set with the fiber powder too but stopped & only use the actual proteins hake now. I take fiber gummies instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars fills me up for hours, January 10, 2012
I agree, it tastes good so I actually choose to drink it, not like some products that I end up wasting. It's all natural ingredients, which I like. I mix it with homemade almond milk and that really fills me up so I don't even think about eating for hours. Pop it in my Magic Bullet and it's super easy to whip up.

I don't like the price, but I can't lower the rating for that reason alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order Now!, March 8, 2013
Loved it! 3# bag for less than a 2# bag! Same great product, but MUCH cheaper! What a deal! Order ASAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, May 9, 2013
The only protein shake I have found can mix with water and it still tastes good. Mixes well with no lumps

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, February 18, 2014
I like this product . It tastes great and blends nicely with fruits or vegetables for an amazing smoothie. Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars very filling, March 6, 2014
I have one for breakfast and one for lunch. I add lots of veggies, a little fruit, and almond milk. This is the only shake that keeps me satisfied for 4 or more hours. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to get healthy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tasting, mixes well, June 11, 2013
This product mixes well using a blender ball cup & tastes great. I often use as a meal supplement for lunch and it fills me all the way till dinner. Will definitely buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, August 26, 2013
This is awesome - it blends well with just water and tastes great. The chocolate is much better than the vanilla - no chemical taste with this flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I agree, Arbonne shakes are very high ..., July 28, 2014
Yes, I agree, Arbonne shakes are very high quality and unparalleled, but buying through a consultant can get you more discounts & rewards than buying via Amazon. Every Arbonne client is privy to these special discounts & rewards. These products also have an expiration on them, and buying direct from a consultant guarantees the products have not expired when you receive them. Go to facebook.com/ArbonnewithLauren to inquire what sort benefits you can get! You are really missing out, otherwise!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, not the best, October 3, 2013