Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 20, 2013
warning! I am a complete newbie on longboarding! This review should help those who are trying to get into longboarding and had never skate before...
Pros:
(design) The board can withstand my weight (155 lbs), it is not too firm and not too bendy. The edges are smooth, so if you are carrying it, it wont hurt your hands (but i guess in time the smoothness will go away). A little bit squeaking when you're trying to tilt the board while standing. The wheels are somewhat soft compared to other longboards that i saw; and it can cruise you with barely feeling the bumps on the roads or lines on concretes. I think it weighs about 5-10 lbs so not a big deal of a weight.

(performance) on a beginners perspective... you get a nice cruise after the initial push (im having a hard time pushing it again after one push lol, idk whats wrong with me)... I tried it on a small hill (whatever you call it) going down and WOW it was FUN!!! it responds well on turning when you try to tilt it.

Cons: can't really say anything since I'm a complete newbie on this... so i leave it to the experts.

I hope this helps! Enjoy longboarding!!! :)
on June 16, 2013
I love the design and the board. now the weather just needs to cooperate so I can ride again... the wheels were pretty good too. <3
on May 2, 2013
I purchased this board for my 15 year old son. My daughter loved it so much that I bought her the same board with different color wheels to ride around college on. My husband and I even tried it and loved it. It feels like you are floating on air and it is so stable. Really good long board. The price on Amazon is close to $50 cheaper than the board we purchased at the local chain skate shop.
on June 15, 2013
Where looks meets function. I haven't bought a new board since the new dropthrough tech, and boy was I missing out. This board is so much fun carving around Santa Monica and Venice. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten asked about the board and how many people say they love the graphics and look, or just a quick "Sweet board". Highly recommended.
on May 8, 2014
My son loves this board. We even bought another one for a spare. He uses it all the time and it is very sturdy and very good quality. He is very happy with it.
on November 30, 2013
I think Every experienced longboarder knows that bond you form with your board. And after a couple of weeks or months depending on the rider you will completely understand that board. I have come to completely understand this board and I love her. I was a little dissapointed when I realised Arbor has a very similar board with kicks at both ends but this is my first drop-through deck and it is a great ride. With the equipment it comes with I am able to slide a decent amount and the bearings are pretty good and I haven't replaced them but they could be better. I love the Paris trucks and the flex is good for my weight. I remember when I unpackaged it -which it was packaged pretty well- and it was so brand new and clean. Now that it has a few scars it really feels like MY board. I love it.
on June 21, 2013
Great board, great for beginners, and WICKED awesome design. One thing bad i have to say about it is that one of the bearings is bad. The other three spin just fine though. But now i need a new bearing!
on April 3, 2013
Daughter LOVE it
on July 13, 2013
I took a risk of buying this longboard(deck only). When I read the details on the product, it was used and had minor cosmetic damages to the front and back. When I got it, it wasn't that bad at all! Actually looked a whole lot less beat up then my board. Practically new. Used is dangerous, but can save you lots of money. Glad with my purchase.

See 1 answered question