5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I used this for an archaeological lab methods class, and unlike the other reviewer, I found this book incredibly awesome and helpful. I'm sure there's better sources out there, but this book was great for my class. Since we had artifacts from an 1800s site, this was great for id-ing the massive piles of nails (and other objects) we encountered.
Published on December 17, 2012 by Ammit L. Brooks

1.0 out of 5 stars Archaeological Lab Methods
Didn't realize there was a new 7th edition for this book when I bought it. That being the case I returned this edition after Amazon notified me of the new edition after my initial purchase and bought the latest edition. Glad I returned it because this 4th edition is very much dated and behind the times. Don't waste your money on this edition!
Published on April 14, 2011 by william H Shoaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Archaeological Laboratory Methods: An Introduction (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading, September 3, 2013
Another required reading textbook for fall classes. The item came "new" as advertised - still wrapped in the original plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Archaeological Lab Methods, April 14, 2011
william H Shoaf (Denton, NC United States) - See all my reviews

Archaeological Laboratory Methods: An Introduction
Archaeological Laboratory Methods: An Introduction by Mark Q. Sutton (Paperback - January 19, 2009)
$80.33 $65.28