Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 18, 2010
This is a wonderful book for the beginner like myself. It gives a wonderful outline of the Archangels and their "specialties." Although the Angels hear every prayer, I feel so much more in tuned since I know which Archangels oversee what specialties. This is a must have!
on November 11, 2011
Archangels 101 by Doreen Virtue covers 15 of the archangels. In this book, you'll discover more about them, and also learn how to work with them to help your life. If you have been drawn to angels (or perhaps just this review) be sure to check this book out.

Archangels 101 is an introductory book about 15 of the archangels including: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Chamuel, Ariel, Metatron, Sandalphon, Azrael, Jophiel, Haniel, Raziel, Raguel, Jeremiel, and Zadkiel.

Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel are covered in more depth than most of the other archangels included in this book. However, these are the main ones that people work with the most. I don't feel that this took away anything from the powerful messages in the book.

Each of the angels has background information about them, prayers you can say to have them help you, and also stories from people who have worked with them that will show you that they can miraculously help you in a vast amount of ways.

Before the angels can intervene and help you though, you must allow them to do so. Once you start along the path of working with angels, you will be amazed by how much they will help you. Doreen Virtue does brilliant work helping all of us realize this through her books, radio show, oracle cards, and much more.

With this book you'll also discover the halo colors or colors most associated with each of these archangels, crystals and gemstones connected to them, and the astrological signs associated with the fifteen archangels featured in the book.

Unlike most books, this one is in full color and also includes artwork of angels. The colors and pictures are used wonderfully, and really makes you want to read it again and again. This is a beautiful book with a beautiful message.

If you have any interest in angels, enjoy Doreen Virtue's books, or need help in some way with something, this is a great book for you to read. Yes, those statements can apply to pretty much everyone, so I highly recommend it to everyone to read.

* Thank you to the publisher of Archangels 101, Hay House, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.
on October 11, 2010
If you are reading this review...it means you are at least slightly interested in this subject. I highly recommend Angels 101 and ArchAngels 101 by Dorreen Virtue!
After reading these...you WILL be buying and reading more on the subject!
Peace, Love and Happiness to you all!
on August 14, 2011
I bought both the hard copy and the kindle edition because I know I'll need this! This was a very lovingly made and inspiring book for me. Doreen goes through 15 archangels, their alternative names, meanings of the names and important info about each archangel. Before each chapter, she includes beautiful archangel artwork and each chapter is divided into sections. Each section starts with a invocation prayer for a certain aspect the angel specializes in. She also offers a few more archangels and their specialties in the afterword while the appendix offers a summary of what each archangel does, their halo colors and corresponding gemstones and crystals.Throughout each chapter she includes personal experiences from other people on these archangels, and these stories kept me uplifted and hopeful that I have angels around me.

I finished the book in two sittings, and for those who want to know more about these archangels (in a more casual and fun way) I recommend getting angel intuitive Chantel Lysette's book, "Michael's a Jock and Azrael Loves Chocolate."

Happy Reading, I hope you enjoy this book!
on January 2, 2011
For anyone who is searching or just wondering about angels, archangels, prayer.... read this and get a few more for your friends. I did! I have always prayed to God, and I have always known about angels, just not so specifically. Now, I find myself praying to God and to specific archangels! Peace be with you!
on October 14, 2010
While this book is great to read on it's own, I would suggest it in addition to Doreen's Angels and Ascended Masters book. For Archangels 101, as in many of Doreen's books, I loved the personal stories from not just Doreen but others as well. I like the positivity of the book and the easy instructions for getting into contact with these beloved archangels. This is a great little book to read on a lazy fall Saturday, curled up under a warm blanket and with a hot cup of tea.
on May 9, 2014
This book by Doreen Virtue talks about 15 major archangels.She talks about Michael and Raphael as other important archangels.She mentions bible references especially at the beginning of the book to show how important the angels are.Not just to God but to others as well.This book also contents stories on how certain angels help certain people in certain situation,has beautiful prayers here and there and also mentions the aura color,the crystals,and astrology sign associated with each angel to.My favorite Doreen book and I highly recommed it especially if you want to know about the 15 major archangels.
on October 13, 2010
Learn more about the Archangels in this 6-CD program by Doreen Virtue. Each CD is approximately 1-hr long. Doreen Virtue explains how each Archangel is here to help you in your everyday life. At the end of each session (CD) you will learn how to connect with a particular Archangel.
on February 4, 2011
I have always believed in Angels but after reading the book Archangels 101 by Doreen Virture I can only say that I now pray more than ever to them and I have seen the results. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to connect with the Archangels and be amazed by the results when asking for their assistance as I have done.

Franca.
on March 25, 2012
I love her books. There is a lot of GREAT information about the most common Archangels Michael,Ariel,Raphael,Gabriel,Uriel as well as Sandalphon, Metatron, Raziel,Zadkiel,and Azrael,I may have missed a couple. Look- the book is so beautiful,the gold lined pages and the colors of the pages different for each Archangel,really that is reason enough to buy it! There are some little prayers and also a section on some of the lesser known Archangels. This book is AWESOME for beginners and those that are well versed in Angelology :)