Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Cards|Change

on May 28, 2014
This was a nice gift for my daughter who talked about the book endlessly. However, since she received the cards, she has not mentioned them again. I think she was not too impressed.
on May 13, 2015
Great value for your money. Like that it works with reversals, and the reversed images deal with the shadow side of each archetype. Helps with self-reflection and provides an interesting way of looking at situations.
on September 17, 2014
This card deck has turned out to be my favorite card deck that Caroline has created and I wouldn't even have the card deck if it didn't come with the Sacred Contracts The Journey Game.And after using the card deck here and there I discovered I really like it.What I don't like about the card deck is that it mentioned the dark side and light side of a particular archetype,but I guess people are suppose to learn from that.I like the book Sacred Contract but the information can be overwelming at times.So I like that she has a card deck,so you can take time to pick up an individual card from the card deck and look at it and find out what they are like just by looking at whatever card you pick.At times though I have looked up the archetype in the book Sacred Contracts for more information either way it's fun working with this card deck and glad I have it.
on September 16, 2012
I can't get over my good luck in finding these cards for sale at Amazon. The book of Sacred Contracts talks about these cards and I was afraid I would have to make my own. but by some rare luck, I found them advertised at the same time I found the book. I love these cards and will treasure them always.
on February 10, 2013
We share some traits while we have differences because of life experiences. Caroline Myss created a beautiful set of cards that help illustrate and explain the strengths and weaknesses of personalities. When you supplement the cards with her book Sacred Contracts, you and others can self-evaluate and find the path to your healthy strengths within your personality.
on January 22, 2016
I love these cards! I study character archetypes and these cards are so much better than anything else I've come across. I really love them and whenever I need a jolt out of writer's block, I shuffle and throw in the card I get.
on January 16, 2013
I like how she fine tunes for cards for American culture experience (my interpretation of reason for cards are set). The the remaining eight the individual choses. I love how she ties in Carl Jung. Myst has written so much and I have only listened to her on Oprah and was impressed with what I saw of Myss.
on September 14, 2011
Nice card set. Quality. I've always enjoyed Carolyn Myss' work on the archetypes, but somehow have never been able to recall more than maybe a dozen at a time, and with effort. I bought these cards almost as flashcards, but they're made to be used in throws as prompts of a needed Archetype, and this makes Myss' concept useful to me in a deeper intuitive way. Her Light and Shadow Attributes on these cards makes the positive/negatives aspects of any archetype easier for a person to identify and understand about other people and themselves. Helpful and fun.
on June 11, 2011
We've all played tarot decks or oracle decks that are all sending positive messages.

This deck is special as it also says the shadow or darker side that we need to take note so that we don't end up "self-sabotaging" ourselves.

Just did my reading today and it is very accurate in terms of capturing what I am (some parts that I am not proud) and others too.

The challenge now is to face up to the darker side in all of us and confront them ..... send them to the white light with all your love and live a lighter happier life.

We are all meant to live through life with grace and ease and not struggle with our inner demons throughout our lives. It might be easier than done, but now is the time for that shift.
on December 7, 2014
I got these cards because a friend of mine showed me hers and i really enjoyed going through the process and comparing cards with my wife and friends .
My only complaint is that I wish they had more specific archetypes that came with the set. They talk about other types that are similar, for instance there is a Mediator card, and the book tells you about the Diplomat card but it isn't included Other than that they are pretty good