- Publisher: Graphisoft R&D (September 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 963887502X
- ISBN-13: 978-9638875020
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,714,588 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
ArchiCAD for AutoCAD Users Paperback – September 2, 2010
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book may not be absolutely necessary when passing from Acad to Archicad but it will surely speedup the process.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
BUT IT WILL NEVERTHELESS PROVE HELPFUL AS i EMBARK ON MY SEARCH FOR THE DISCOVERY SMART BIM: AN INTERACTIVE GUIDE TO ARCHICADPublished on January 10, 2014 by Gerard HEFFERNAN