- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press (September 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568981945
- ISBN-13: 978-1568981949
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #146,395 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Archigram Paperback – September 1, 1999
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Filled of drawings and graphics from the team Archigram with good explaining of the concept behind each project.
It is the best publication I have seen of the work of these architects.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
that's a pitty not have portuguese language but it is an interesting book.Not only for architects, but to anyone who loves construcionPublished on May 24, 2008 by Bruno Matos
I recently asked Dennis Crompton, about the historical significance of archigram's advocacy of social change and technology/advantgarde design in Modern Architecture. Read morePublished on March 22, 2006 by BK