Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2013
I shoot with a Mamiya c220 TLR, and the way the film loads and shoots results in negatives that run down the film, rather than across (how it would be on a normal 35mm or rangefinder). These sheets allow me to see my slides and negatives quickly and with the correct orientation at a glance when going through my negative folders. It also helps produce correctly oriented contact sheets.

The only downside is if you scan your film, the four negative cut produces negatives which will not fit in a regular size film scanner. It's not that big of a deal, but it is a slight inconvenience.

Otherwise these are great. The negatives slip in and out as needed.
on July 7, 2014
These things are a PITA. They are not thick enough and getting the film to slide all the way in is difficult and likely scratching the film. I've resorted to leaving negs in the sleeves from the lab, cutting them into strips and filing in envelopes and storing them in a box. Much easier and hassle free. These things are not worth it.
on February 15, 2013
I shoot 6x7 format and these can fit 3 per column. Very easy to add and remove strips. I'll be getting more when I fill up this pack.
on January 15, 2010
These are great. For whatever reason, Printfile has made some archival pages that really don't lend themselves well to making a contact sheet on standard 8x10 photo paper.

This product is not one of those. These work great, with minimal clipping along the long edge. If you don't use the top labeling area to mark your pages with notes, then you won't have to worry. Even if you do use that area for notes, you'll only lose a fraction of that space on an 8x10 contact page.

Buy these. I did.
on November 21, 2015
The material is good, good enough for what is proposed. But the manufacturing and finishing are much worse. I have the old ones, from decades ago and they are much more well done.
on December 18, 2014
These are a great product to use for archiving film negatives. I purchased this package for negatives from my Yashica 124G (a Twin Lens Reflex camera).
on April 20, 2016
I wish all the 120 negative holders were in this format. It lets you get frames per strip -- especially good for 6x6 or lager
on April 9, 2016
It does what it's supposed to do, and isn't that what America is built on? Even my cat is pleased, and she hates everything!
on February 13, 2015
Having to replace pages from the 80s that are disintegrating. Hope these do better. Ask me again in 30 yrs. ;-{)
on March 9, 2016
vast improvement over the old glassine sleeves, can contact print right through them