These "Bon O Bons" from Arcor Candies are unlike any other sweet treat that you will ever eat. A very light and creamy peanut butter center is surrounded by a thin, crunchy wafer shell (think ice cream cone texture), and then dipped in delicious chocolate. They are almost "airy", and yet still rich and satisfying. Scrumptious!
on January 13, 2013
the wafer is light and unique similar to nutter butter wafers yet the peanut butter cream center is creamy with small bits of peanuts in there, not large enough to require chewing, the creamy peanut butter is yummy, nothing like plain peanut butter, not overly sweet and overpowering. all the flavors mix together very well
i looked up how they make this product and it gets to coatings of chocolate--and they are THICK--and the owner isnt 'Argentinian' in the usual way. Which accounts to the way the choclate has a very 'Eurpoean' taste to it.The founder of the company that created this candy is Italian! the owner now is the son of the founder and grandson to the man who emigrated to Argentina. If you have a taste for that Euro flavor of cocoa with a Latin flair, and peanut buttery taste thats creamy and not too sweet, and you enjoy cream filled wafer cookies then this candy is it for you.
I would look around tho for the best price, because I found mine at a CVS Pharmacy(very like 'Boots' in the UK) under the CVS store brand bag but the comapany candy wrapper--the American company packages for third party companies, which CVS would be. It was a Christmas candy product.
So give it a try if you have a palate(sp?) for flavor and eat for your tongue and tummy.
on August 31, 2012
Verified Purchase
I regretfully paid $20- a pretty penny for these. They are not good. They tasted stale and gross. I feel bad for the people I gave the extra boxes too before I had a chance to taste these awful morsels. Sorry...just yuck!

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations