5.0 out of 5 stars Writer Runner
Published 21 months ago by Writer Runner

I rate this item with 2 stars because it runs a size small. I have other work out tops by Arc'teryx and fit perfect and are really durable. I was very disappointed with this one.
Published 1 month ago by E&P Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Writer Runner, March 2, 2013
It's perfect. I've been running for decades and have never met its match with the exception of a Pearl Izumi tank that is no longer in existence. The coverage is great. It doesn't ride up, even when you've clocked 10 miles on a hot day. I love how it's not tight at the bottom and more blousy--but not overly so. I've bought two and have been equally happy with both purchases. It's also versatile. I can wear it for low- and higher impact activities. I can even wear it while playing outside with my kids. It's that comfortable. Washes well, too. No shrinkage. Good job, Arc'teryx. Keep them coming.

2.0 out of 5 stars I have other work out tops by Arc'teryx and fit perfect and are really durable, October 23, 2014

Arc'teryx Women's Soltera Tank