5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic lashes for day-to-day wear

3.0 out of 5 stars they're ok
Published 3 months ago by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic lashes for day-to-day wear, November 19, 2010
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 101 Demi Black (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I've been wearing Ardell's 101 Demi lashes for the past five or six years, attaching them with the waterproof LashGrip adhesive made by the same company (not included with this product). I love these lashes and I receive regular compliments from strangers. I tend to get about 2-3 weeks of wear out of them, as long as I take good care of them. Here are my recommendations: Take them off slowly and pull off the glue residue gently every night (see below); try never to sleep in them, not even for short naps; and never cry in them (or get them wet in any other way). If you follow these steps, they'll keep their shape for longer, which ultimately will keep them looking more natural and will make them easier to apply. I put these on after I have finished all of my other eye makeup, including my mascara. These are the finishing touch. If you're curious, I've uploaded a customer image.

For removing the glue at the end of the day, I've found that it's very helpful to use a large safety-pin or other sharp tip to poke at the glue residue and lift it off gently. If you only use your fingers and nails to remove the glue, you may yank at the lashes too much and affect their overall shape.

One final point: A lot of people don't seem to realize that when you put the glue on, you have to wait 40-60 seconds before you apply the lashes. If you try to apply them right away, the glue will not be sticky enough and the lashes will slide all over the place and make a mess.

Have fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars lashes, April 3, 2011
I love these lashes I use them all the time. There not too long, but longer than your natural lashes of course. They go on easy, and pill off easy too. I would recommend you buy the Ardell brand lash glue with the lashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lashes, August 17, 2011
These lashes were exactly what i wanted and look great. They are only slightly dramatic and Id even go for a longer lash for nights out

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, January 7, 2013
My kids are in dance competitions and so they go through fake eyelashes quite a bit. This was a much better deal then getting them at the drug store. Ardell lashes are very easy to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars best eyelashes, December 10, 2013
These eyelashes go on so easy and stays on, looks natural, love this brand. The price was great for all these eyelashes and the shipping was very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, October 2, 2013
Love the lashes! Such a great deal (price) when ordering the pack on Amazon! So much more expensive to buy a pair of lashes individually!

3.0 out of 5 stars they're ok, May 10, 2014
These lashes have no curvature to them, once you remove them from the tray the strip springs into a straight position, I don't know what the point of the design on these is because my eyelids are not flat and it's really hard to put them on. Also the lashes are short on either end and long in the middle which makes them look odd. I wear lashes for work and I go for a semi-dramatic look 5 days a week so I guess I can wear them for the time being but I really prefer the ardell wispies or pretty much any other eyelash made by ardell. I've been wearing falsies for a couple years now and these are just not working that well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Glam, April 26, 2014
I wear lashes everyday! These are easy to put on and give the eye lid a great silhouette. I use the black glue and apply the lashes over a thin strip of dark eyeliner. They stay on all day long until I pull them off. If you keep them on the tray, they will stay in shape and can be used for a month or two depending wear. I typically replace mine every other month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy lashes for everyday use, at a decent price, March 12, 2014
Love the lashes. Make your eyes pop. Great for everyday use, at a great price than regular stores. Thanks a lot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for stage, February 21, 2014
Needed a pair of eyelashes for my little dancer. This are great for stage makeup and really make eyes pop from a distance. I wouldn't wear them when not on stage, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›