5.0 out of 5 stars Love for a dramatic look
Published 17 months ago by Paige

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in lashes
These lashes were not uniform in shape and looked very fake when applied. I've used Ardell before and they were of better quality. Wouldn't purchase on line again. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
Published 23 months ago by ABLKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love for a dramatic look, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I bought these for my wedding after doing a little research. I had purchased others in the past for special occasions/pictures that didn't seem to show up as much as i would have liked. These were exactly what i was looking for. I wanted dramatic eyes and these were perfect. If you are looking for something suttle these are probably not for you. With the right make-up they really pull a look together in my opinion. Someone else put these on for me and had no trouble, but i did not put them on myself so i can not comment on ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lashes!, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
These lashes are great, very natural looking, the band is not too thick, they feel very natural, I use the Duo glue when applying the lashes and they last all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful!, September 26, 2011
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I love this lashes! they are so beautiful, give your eyes such a dramatic look! I cant feel them after I've put them on, they are weightless! I use same brand glue, works perfect! Lashes dont fall of and application is easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic Fun, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I really enjoy wearing false eyelashes... not just for special occasions, but for every day use as well. I have chronically dry eyes, and (naturally) very long eyelashes, and have always paid special attention to my lashes... using higher end mascara (I prefer Benefit's line of mascaras), but after a while, I just got sick of the upkeep. I love falsies in general because it ensures that my eyes will always be even. You know how annoying it is when you complete the make up perfectly on one eye, only to screw it up on the second one. I know... first world problems.

I've found Ardell lashes to be natural looking and easy to put on. I normally use number 120, which are not quite as long and "fake" looking as the 118, which is the only reason I rated these as 4 stars. IMHO these are more of a special occasion lash rather than an every day wear - AB

5.0 out of 5 stars I rock my eyelashes!, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Great look works well with the black glue - I always reorder this pack. I never have enough of them,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Soft band, and so easy to apply. They're great for every eye shape! And easy to use a few times. I use mine at least 5-6 times normally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Ardell lashes are a must have product if you love falsies. They are comfortable and a dramatic length at the end on your eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these lashes!, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Ardell 118's are my absolute favorite lashes. They last a really long time without losing their shape. They are dramatic yet still very natural looking. I love them and order about 4-5 pair a month. That's all I need for an entire month and I wear a pair at least 3 times a week. Love these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in lashes, January 3, 2013
ABLKS (Wichita, KS United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
Love it

Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 118 (Pack of 4)
$14.76 $10.09