5.0 out of 5 stars A great find
Published on August 4, 2012 by J. Marren

3.0 out of 5 stars meh
I bought this hoping it would make my eyebrows look darker and maybe thicker but it doesn't do either. I you just want to sculpt your brows then it's fine and it smells really good! lol strange but true. It barely gives any color or tint though if you want that then buy a powder instead.
Published 23 months ago by JessB

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel, Light Brown, 0.25-Ounce (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
I was very glad to come across this product on Amazon, as I am aware of only one other company that produces a tinted brow gel, at five times the price. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Brunette 0.32 oz The color is light--definitely a medium sort of brown, but it looks a lot better to have less than more when it comes to eyebrows. (The Anastasia product is darker and heavier and if I'm not really careful, I end up looking beetle-browed!) A great find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 26, 2012
L. Paul (Terre Haute, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I love this eyebrow gel and tint! It is perfect for someone with thinning and gray eyebrows. It is perfect. After I ordered and tried the product, I was glad I received a triple shipment. I ordered another product first, like another reviewer, that is very dark and heavy. I like this product SO much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brow Sculpting Gel, May 2, 2011
D. Polwort "DP" (Enid, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
I had been looking all over for a product like this and was very pleased to find that amazon.com had it and at a fantastic price. This product is great. It adds just a little color to your eyebrows - plus has just enough gel that it will sculpt your eyebrows very nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel, June 17, 2011
The product is good. However, the light brown I ordered is more of an auburn color. I would order a darker brown next time

1.0 out of 5 stars Decomposes into light brown liquid within six weeks, October 13, 2013
Unfortunately I bought three of these. I opened one, liked the color, felt it was just thick enough to create more "volume" and definition to my brows. Then this morning (six weeks later) I found the gel had decomposed into a light brown liquid with all of the darker color settling into the bottom of the container.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, October 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, November 7, 2013
Keeps the brows under control as promised. The tint is minimal, just enough to make my brows a tad more visible, but great for any time in the day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very light consistency, December 30, 2013
I have very light blonde eyebrows and they are very thin so you cannot even see them if I dont use a gel or some color on them. This product is so thin in consistency it does not even coat them so I went back and ordered my previous brow product. I will not order this product again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super sheer, January 5, 2014
This doesn't really provide much color at all; it's almost like using water color on your eyebrows. I have blonde eyebrows and this doesn't really seem to make a difference at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, February 28, 2014
I was allergic to the product. It caused flaking on my eyebrows, as though they had dandruff. Stopped using and the flakes went away.

Rate and Discover Movies